“Best in town”

Old School Pizzeria
Ranked #26 of 373 Restaurants in Olympia
Cuisines: French, Pizza
Reviewed October 2, 2018

This is the best pizza in town, at least of the many places I have tried. Great NY style and they also sell Sicilian square by the slice. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

We've been looking for this pizza for 20 years! Originally from Boston, have not been able to find this kind of pizza since we left. It also comes with a lid dose of thrash metal but that's a small price to pay for phenomenal food.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

Im beyond disgusted with the lack of compassion and customer service. I go here all the time. It is great pizza at a fair price. The staff is great and the speed if fast. However today I took my 3 year old daughter to get her some pizza, we where have our daddy time. Bought a small size, 30$ to din in. Everything was going as planned/great. Until my daughter pooped all over herself. Forcing us to need to leave because i forgot to pack diapers, like dads do. I live 1 mile from this joint. Mind u this is right after i order. So we try to wait it out but i could do that to her. I ask the gothic girl at the register if i could just get a refund, that i could not wait for a pizza to be cooked.i was on code RED.lol she tells me we just put it in.. I said okay i can not wait can i have my money back.. She walks off to the back then goes back to takeing order like i was talking nonsense..? So she made me wait. I can not say more how disgusted i am. I was ready to straight snap like a bone. I cant believe it still. I will not be comeing back in the near future, i will also be sharing my experience with friends, family, social media.

Date of visit: April 2018
2  Thank Brandon B
Reviewed April 1, 2018

I always enjoy Old School Pizzeria as they know how to make a tasty NY style pizza. Additionally, it is a fun atmosphere with good music playing in the background.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed March 24, 2018

coming from nj it's hard to find pizza that compares. this place was close and sells by the slice..fun atmosphere and decent pizza

Date of visit: March 2018