“Old school charm”

Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2018

This place reminds me of prohibition time when it used to be a speakeasy. They stay true to the historic building and serve old fashioned drinks with new twists and delicious food. Highly recommend!

Reviewed June 3, 2018

We started with a Rum Flight. And Josh and crew were fantastic!! We sat at the bar and were treated to much information and had a blast just watching them make drinks and explain what went into them and why. It was a great, quiet evening with my spouse.

Reviewed March 25, 2018

I must add: the food is great, too. This small venue in downtown Olympia is just the place for meeting friends for cocktails and/or dinner. Evokes the old speakeasy days but without the fear of jail. The old building is beautifully restored. I am a Manhattan drinker and this was the best i've had in recent memory. Their secret is the whiskey and the bitters. Also, the cauliflower soup was awesome.

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Dillingers is a quaint pub/restaurant. On nights that my friends and have tickets to the theater, we generally stop here for appetizers and drinks. We have never had a bad meal, from the artichoke dip with pita, and crab cakes to the Charcuterie plate (our favorite). Drinks are good and not over-priced. This a great find in a city that really lacks for quality eating establishments.

I would have given a rating of 5 except that it is quite noisy when crowded and dark (needed to use our phone flashlight app to read the menu). But will definitely go back.

Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

I love this place and I don’t even drink! Anthony made me a great virgin cocktail and the esthetic was wonderful! Great place to go with friends or on a date.