Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Fred Frahm

Great stay for a budget hotel.

Review of Camaray Motel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Mar 28, 2023
Clean room as always. Easy check-in and out. My girlfriend enjoyed the jacuzzi tub. I wish there were more restaurants in the area, but that is not the Camaray's fault. The lamp bases having a USB charging port is a nice touch.
Date of stay: March 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
  • HolidayInn.com
  • Algotels
    C$273
Free parking
We have a huge beach area & several room types from basic studio to condos!
C$285
No prepayment needed
  • Official Hotel
    C$305
Free parking
Patio looking out on the Lake
No prepayment needed
Get rewarded with One Key
  • Tripadvisor
Large Heated Pool
    C$209
    C$209
10.2 km from Camaray Motel
Free parking
Contact accommodation for availability.
10.2 km from Camaray Motel
View more hotels in Oroville
All reviews room was clean canadian border backpacking trip king bed was comfortable stayed here multiple times decent place to stay ground floor small refrigerator pleasant stay stay there again jacuzzi tub convenient location oakville rates laundry units clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed March 23, 2023 via mobile

Nothing extraordinary but a very comfortable, slightly larger than average motel room at a very reasonable price. It was nice to get a refrigerator and microwave as well. There was good food very nearby as well as a beautiful not difficult hike for those so inclined .The owner was friendly and helpful.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Clyde Andrews, General Manager at Camaray Motel, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2023

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! Please come again.

Reviewed March 3, 2023

Courteous employees, clean rooms, free coffee and internet... what more can you ask for under a hundred bucks?
Even sent an email thanking me for my business. Thats cool.
Did I mention the carpet was clean too?
B

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed February 25, 2023

Everything was fine. Room was clean, large bathroom, friendly checkin clerk. We would use again if we're going that way. A lot of noisy people in the parking lot in the morning, but that can happen anywhere.

Date of stay: February 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 28, 2022

Everything is acceptable, except that a relatively large amount of my money disappeared. The money was in my backpack in a compartment "secured" with a lock. The zipper was broken and some items inside the backpack were displaced.

Room tip: They all looked the same to me.
Date of stay: November 2022
Reviewed November 5, 2022

I have stayed here several times over the years however this time I noticed a cleaner and updated hotel. Now let's be real it's not the Marriott however I closed my eyes and had a great sleep. You have to consider where you're at and I will stay here again when in the area. Do not let the exterior make you think your back in the 60's shooting an old-time motel movie! The room was clean, and everything worked.

Date of stay: November 2022