Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
James H

Great Trip

Review of Camaray Motel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 12, 2024
Stayed here back in 2016 and it was very bad. But this trip I stayed 2 weeks and WOW what a difference new management does. The couple who run the hotel are Amazing. The room was clean well taken care of and the managers are very nice and professional. I highly recommend Celeste and her husband. They took pride in the hotel and were always available fir anything needed.
Date of stay: June 2024
Room Tip: Get out and see the countryside
Trip type: Travelled solo
    C$325
  • Agoda.com
11.3 km from Camaray Motel
View more hotels in Oroville
All reviews room was clean canadian border backpacking trip king bed was comfortable stayed here multiple times decent place to stay ground floor small refrigerator pleasant stay stay there again jacuzzi tub convenient location oakville rates laundry units clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed June 5, 2024

Bed bugs and the host came to my door and demanded to inspect it right after I unloaded my van I stood in front of the door she was spying inside I refuse they entered then kicked me out after they took my money things started missing from my car changed the price for a monthly room after taking my 300$ they told me the devil 👿 didn't want me there and came into my room unannounced Phil then put my Oakley hat 🤠 on his head and asked to keep it I didn't want to get kicked out as I was paid up for 2 weeks I was worried they him and his wife's got loud and rude telling me I needed to show her some respect I said you show me some respect she said you're not doing me any favors and tried to go in the room but I didn't move

Room tip: Fleas are welcome 🤗 and bedbugs Bibles for smashing flies
Date of stay: May 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed May 21, 2024

We booked a few rooms with friends this May for an event, Location was within walking distance (a block or less) of several good restaurants and bars. Was still very quiet. Farmers Market on Saturdays only a 2 blocks over. Building doesn't not look like much from the outside, but rooms were nice inside. They have a great American mural painting on the side of the building! Pool available in season, they were busy getting it ready the weekend we stayed. Super close to the American/ Candian border if you need rest! Electric car charger if needed. Staff was great!!

Room tip: Parking maybe a be tight for RV, trailers, or super large trucks. Parking within walking distance is not an issue though.
Date of stay: May 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed March 14, 2024

Always accommodating, rooms are SUPER clean and comfortable, folks here are very personable and make sure you have all you need, go above and beyond. King/kitchen is fully equipped. If you need anything just ask, their what you would hope a small town would be like, they just go above and beyond. Been staying there for years solo, with the family, dog too, they call you by name and are happy to take care of you! Walk to everything, great local eateries. Open recreational spaces to explore and come back tired to a quiet place to sleep:)

Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed December 15, 2023 via mobile

Clean and updated room, nice even though the bathroom and beds are not updated. It was a good overnight stay. The staff was personable and cheerful to talk with at the office. We stayed there two years ago, and now with upgraded touches, will stay again in the near future.

Room tip: We tried to stay at the last minute in May without checking, but had no vacancies.
Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 14, 2023

Had a good experience. It is a good location. Very friendly staff, had a clean room, good matrass and nice pillows, and luckily it was quiet, so had a good night rest. Parking in front of the door is a bonus

Date of stay: November 2023