“Pizza is the ticket”

Got a photo?
Add it.
RIver City Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Nice mom & pop style take out pizza place. Phone number: (509) 922-6322
Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

Real cheese, meats, and they Don't skimp on any of the ingredients. This is a good pizza by any standard. Family owned, friendly, consistant.

Reviewed May 8, 2016

I was really looking forward to my trip to River City Pizza. My mistake! At first we didn't
know that the young man who took our order also did EVERYTHING else. He was clearly shaken to admit, for the fourth time, that they were out of something. The pizzas
were good but not made according to the published recipe. The salad bar was new. I heard that they tried to create a sports bar and it didn't work............we had 1/2 Combo, 1/2 Taco, 1/2 Hawaiian and 1//2 Chicken and Garlic with white sauce. The pizza was good but we were disappointed.

Reviewed January 13, 2016

Ordered take out pizza for an evening at home watching the Zags Two different types were ordered, and both were tasty and excellent..

Reviewed January 2, 2016

Ordered from there last night. The women taking the order for delivery was quite rude (I had her on speaker phone, and all our guests couldn't believe how she was acting), and the pizza wasn't really that good. For the rates, I'd recommend ordering from another chain. They're simply not worth the money.

The pizza was soggy by the time it arrived (about 50 min after I ordered), and the box was covered in grease. It has actually seeped down from one box to the one below it.

The wings are also soggy w/ no crisp to the outside.

If they cooked their dough a bit longer, and it had some sort of a crunch on the bottom, I would think that'd improve things. As it is however, I don't think we'll order from them again.

Reviewed August 11, 2015 via mobile

The only thing are chairs aren't very comfy...but don't let that stop you. They weren't serving soups or sandwiches that day, as per the post-its on the menu. Pizza was still very good and reasonably priced.