Ocean Crest Resort(Moclips)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$130
US$202
US$170
US$84
Comfort Inn and Suites(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$143
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

Quality Inn - Ocean Shores(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
US$99
QualityInn
US$156
US$131
Hotels.com
Hotels.com
All reviewsocean shoresgift shopwonderful placeget awayno frillsloving careeasy beach accesslove this placeannieunplugboardgamesretreat
Reviewed April 2, 2017 via mobile

This place is the worst place I have ever stayed! My husband and 3 kids stayed the weekend here and I would NOT recommend this place to anyone.

The unit we stayed in was dirty! So dirty I told my kids to keep their shoes and socks on. The stairs going up to the loft looked like they haven't been cleaned in years. Everything is out dated and just plain gross. I stripped off all the comforters because I didn't trust that they ever get washed. So we only had a sheet and a thin blanket to sleep with at night. The unit did not stay warm and I was too afraid to light a fire in the fire place. Some of the dishes were dirty in the cabinets. The plumbing did not work properly. It took the toilet a minute or two to flush and forget taking a shower. The water pressure was non-existent for my shower and the temperature was either cold or super hot. The water just stopped working when my husband tried to take a shower. The water that came out of the kitchen faucet was brown and smelled. I brushed my teeth with bottled water. There was a towel warmer that was left on in the bathroom when we arrived. It was so hot that it could have burned one of my kids if they would have touched it. I could go on for days!!

My husband went to the front desk to complain and the lady acted like she had never ever received any of these complaints before! There is also no tv, phones, and the wifi sucked. Completely over priced and no one could pay me enough to stay here again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
8  Thank Jenni K
Annie C, Marketing manager at Sandpiper Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2017

We're sorry your experience at the Sandpiper was unsatisfactory. Wishing you a successful venture for your family in the future!

Reviewed March 30, 2017

The Sandpiper is the best place ever! I have been coming here many years for the ocean and it does not disappoint. The Sandpiper has the best beach access. Sure it is not high tech and the most modern-looking, but that's exactly why we like it. The rooms give a secluded-cabin vibe and are perfect for focusing on the great company around you. The kitchens have been well stocked at each of my visits. I will however say the water is iffy, but then again, it is not much different than some of the fancy places at Ocean Shores. The location is great too. It is not too far from Ocean Shores and there are many places to explore close by. Also, Annie is wonderful and sooo accommodating. She is always looking to make sure your stays is great and hassle-free! (Btw: The ocean views are spectacular from the ground or balcony!!)

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank azulvioletta9
Annie C, marketing manager at Sandpiper Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2017

We try to keep it rustic... Thank you for the kind review!

Reviewed February 23, 2017

Nice view from our cabin, cabin nbr 4' however place is extremely run down. Also running water was discolored light brown part of the time. Place is overpriced for its condition plus separate cleaning fee charge of $20 on top of the room rate. No matches in the room for fireplace.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank dennisn902

Alot of upgrades are forthcoming... the water is on septic so that will discolor sometimes. We are lowest in the area for cleaning fees- hopefully your future trips will be more to your liking!

Reviewed February 16, 2017

I stayed here with friends in January to conduct a retreat for a non-profit group we volunteer with, and it was the perfect location. We rented a large 3 bedroom cabin that could comfortably sleep 10 people in the bedrooms, although we only had 7 of us. We had three large couches, picture windows, fireplace, mudroom, large open kitchen, and dining room.

Of course we were there during the off season, but that was better for crowds and rates. Sandpiper is a great place for couples, large groups, business retreats, and pleasure, we certainly had a good time.

Room Tip: Try coming during an off season for best rates and availability. We came in january and it was sunny but cold all weekend.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank sadtaco

So glad we could accommodate your group- we look forward to another visit!

Reviewed November 5, 2016

We rented a large apartment for our family of 6. We had 3 baths, 3 bedrooms, a fully stocked kitchen with dishwasher and a very large great room. The leather sofas and fireplace were perfect for our relaxing cool rainy weekend. The view from the huge picture windows is spectacular and the wide flat beach was wonderful for misty walks with the dog. The resort has a variety of accommodations and we had the largest available. There are markets and restaurants within a few miles. We stocked up on supplies and enjoyed eating at our large dining table. Although the décor is dated and a bit shabby we felt completely comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank GardenerB
Annie C, Manager at Sandpiper Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2016

Thank you for your review. We would like to offer a special discount for your next visit with us, so remind us when you check in, or book your room with us.