Sleep Inn(Pasco)
US$47
US$99
US$56
US$53
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewsroom was cleanolder hotelchecking inthe tri citiessoftball tournamentnice poolairport shuttlevery nice hotelstaff was friendlylionselkscorvettemeetingsoapscollege
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Just a one night stay for us.; Great value! excellent pool and hot tub. Staff was friendly. Nice big room. We had two queens. We stayed mid-week so it wasn't very busy. We would definately return. Good location too.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Ditto TechEd Guy. I don't do a lot of reviews and they tend to be more on the positive side. However, this weekend warrants a review. We did find out about the property party when we checked in and were given a room farthest away from the actual party. However it was above the parking lot and had to listen to all the drunks try to leave, which is disconcerting with that many obviously drunk people driving away. Our experience included having a drunk person land against our door after 2 a.m. (we thought he was dead) with law enforcement spending over 20 loud minutes getting him to wake up and move him along. Guest rooms are inside; from a security point of view to have a nonguest inside the hotel after 2 a.m. was disconcerting. The pool ended up being a babysitter for some of the guests leaving their young (under the age of 14) kids to swim unsupervised.

Service - when we did have concerns, the front desk did listen and tried to rectify the problem at hand. They were just overwhelmed by the weekend and the party.

The property itself is nice. Our room was clean, beds were nice, and the housekeeping staff were extremely accommodating with our extra towels request. If you go, watch the rates and include the Roaring Start breakfast. It is a hot buffet breakfast.

I will be giving the property direct feedback on our experience.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
monhamme, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Pasco, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

The hydroplane races are a highly visible event that definately put the Tri-Cities on the map and draws thousands of residents and visitors from outside our area. The first year pulled in more than 50,000 fans, and while numbers are not yet published for this year, last year did show a record breaking 75,000 attendees. If you are not in our area to attend the races on the last weekend in July I can understand why it would be surprising with so many out of town people here to unwind! I am very happy to hear that you found my staff so accommodating despite it all, and look forward to talking with you directly!

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Horrible experience, largest party of the year was not advertised nor mentioned when we booked or checked in. The damned toilet is vibrating from the noise, no part of the hotel is spared from the overdriven bass and rap music boyeeee.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank TechEdGuy

While we do host an annual Boat Race Bash on the last weekend of July every year, I am very sorry to hear that you were not notified of this event prior to, or during your check in process! I will follow up with my desk staff directly to see how we can do a better job at keeping everyone informed for next year's event. Thank you very much for keeping us informed!

Reviewed July 27, 2012

I stayed at the Pasco Red Lion during a three-day business event in the area and found it surprisingly good! Having stayed at other Tri-Cities area hotels in the past, I expected little more than a dressed-up Motel 6 but was extremely encouraged by my stay at the Red Lion. I would definitely stay here again. The hotel is very clean, spacious, private, secure, friendly, welcoming, and relaxing.

Room Tip: I requested a third-floor room with a balcony overlooking the pool area and they were able to accomodate that request upon check-in. Not every hotel will do that.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank WashingtonOurHome
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We checked in without a reservaton and were given a beautiful room. It was very clean and quiet. The staff was especially friendly and kind. I would come back here without any hesitation.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple