“Tiny and fabulous”

Ground To Perfection Espresso
Reviewed November 8, 2017

This is the newest coffee joint in PT, and it's wonderful. Good coffee, homemade pastries baked right there on site, and cheerful baristas. It's right next to Quimper Mercantile, too, which is a fun place to shop for souvenirs or travel doodads. Do try it!

Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

I was going to rate them much better until I bit down onto a moldy piece of my Morning Glory Muffin. It tasted pretty good until that point with lots of nuts and dried fruit.

I had a blueberry cake afterwards and that was fine, great even. No mold.

The Americano was hot and good, exactly like I ordered.

1  Thank Peter W
Reviewed January 16, 2017

I dropped in for a quick chai and wasn't disappointed. The barista was very welcoming, and we had a great conversation. They have monster cookies, which I would have loved to try, but I was quite full. Another time!

Reviewed November 1, 2016

The barista asked my sister and I to sample are drinks before she finished them to ensure that it tasted the way we wanted. Really loved the extra touch. Highly recommend!

Reviewed September 20, 2016

If you want a great coffee or specialty drink....this is the place! Oh, and do NOT skip the homemade goodies! Close to the ferry terminal, great employees. The shop is small but the wait is worth your time!