“Thai dinner in port townsend”
Review of 123 thai

123 thai
Ranked #18 of 105 Restaurants in Port Townsend
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

Excellent dinner for Thai food in town port send.
Ordered a chicken fried rice
And ka pao Thai with minced chicken n basil n fried egg on top
Sufficient for 4 medium sized eaters.

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Red curry with tofu extra spicy was excellent. Husband had Emperor’s Cashew, with chicken, spicy, also excellent. This is a very small restaurant with the fresh ingredients very visible. Highly recommend.

Reviewed August 4, 2018

I came at the busiest dinner time, so I had to wait. Food was good, but way overpriced for what I got. The gal at the front who put together my take out order could not hear me due to the noise, and there was a lot of confusion about what it was I wanted. They finally were able to help me, but it was a frustrating experience.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed August 4, 2018

Great food in a simple place. Owner works hard and offers a great meal. You order the food at the counter and it is subsequently brought your table.
Very simple, small restaurant with one of the best Thai meals I have ever had. I have eaten Thai all over the country.
If you don’t like the atmosphere, have a takeout.

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

Fast, fresh, delicious and prices are great! All of the choices on the menu looked wonderful. Super friendly staff. Glad we stopped!

Date of visit: July 2018