“Seriously. Amazing. Coffee.”
Review of 1012 Coffee Bar

1012 Coffee Bar
Cuisines: American
Description: Wonderful Little Espresso Shop!!
Description: Wonderful Little Espresso Shop!!
Reviewed January 2, 2017

My husband and I were up sight seeing around Washington and had just pulled into Port Townsend and spotted this place. The owner and barista was super friendly and MAN does she know how to make good coffee! My husband had an americano and I enjoyed a white mocha latte. We both had organic scones to go with the drinks. We chatted a bit, read some newspapers and drank our delicious coffee. I didn't want to finish it, it was that good! You can tell this is a place where many locals come to visit and catch up with each other. Enjoyed the vibe in there. Hope to make my way back again!

Reviewed October 6, 2016

We stumbled across this coffee shop and immediately felt at home. Lots of great reading material, very local vibe and some friendly dogs. What could be better?

Reviewed August 15, 2016

You might just walk by this simple coffee bar unless you see someone in the window. They have a screened window, sidewalk side that serves coffee. It is very simple, but the coffee is good.

Reviewed May 7, 2016

Wait in line, don't complain, get your coffee and relax. Suzy tells it like it is and makes the best coffee on the Olympic Penn. You won't find better so don't miss it.

Reviewed November 15, 2015

Probably the best coffee in Wa.Vivace is well known and they do a great job at 1012.Monthly art work is always a plus.