“Excellent she crab soup”
Review of Doc's Marina Grill

Doc's Marina Grill
Ranked #15 of 104 Restaurants in Port Townsend
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: New restaurant.
Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

Pretty good she crab soup at this restaurant! Nice quantity, very dense with Dungeness crab meat floating on the surface, a hint of sherry and to top it off miniature red fish roe scattered across the surface that was crunchy to the palate and superbly tasty when the molecules were released! Had to ask for crackers but they can be forgiven! Drinks late arriving perhaps due to heavy evening influx. My partner had salmon with ginger beurre sauce - delightful - and I had fish and chips three portions which I decided subsequently was too much and should have had the two portion!! My mistake! All in with two premium drinks and tips around $100.

Reviewed July 16, 2017

My daughter and I ate lunch at Doc's today. Issy was our server. I had a cup of clam chowder, a side of coleslaw (awesome!!) and shared an order of Rockfish tacos with my daughter. Our food was well presented and tasty. The view of the water is obscured by RVs on one side, but the side windows showed teases of water. Staff was friendly and the place was clean. I'd eat there again any time!

Reviewed July 15, 2017

Nicely placed at the edge of town near the marina. Indoor and outdoor seating, seating outside had a nice windbreak. Inside and out was very clean. The food was great, plenty to choose from. They have a full bar with plenty of beer to choose from. The clam chowder and fish and chips was wonderfully done.

Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

I had a cup of clam chowder and the salmon mac and cheese. Both were very flavorful.

I liked that the chowder had more clams than potatoes in it. It had the chunky texture that I like.

The salmon in the pasta was also excellent. I loved the pasta and cheese, too.

Our waiter was very friendly, and we received excellent service while we were there. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed July 13, 2017

Following whale tour we ate here. All of us enjoyed our meals. I had fish and chips and they were wonderful.