“Go to Coffee Place”
Review of Velocity

Velocity
Reviewed February 4, 2016

I enjoy this coffee shop whenever I visit Port Townsend. I must admit that I order a mocha orange coffee each time. The only disappointment is my coffee varies considerably by each barista.. I generally enjoy sitting outside as I have rarely seen an open table. Popular and worth the time, I will return

1  Thank Frances C

Reviewed December 25, 2015

Get a cup of real good coffee and watch storms roll in this is the place. family owned. Nice place for family or friends. Some pastries mostly coffee.

Reviewed October 25, 2015

Velocity’s décor is 5 stars with brightly colored paintings of boats (it’s near the Port Hudson Marina) and pine, or pine-like, tables and chairs. It appears popular with a more refined but generally lively crowd, with many laptops. I rate my latte only 4 stars, but I make cappuccinos every morning at home and have a rather exacting coffee standard.

Reviewed August 24, 2015

we were trying to find a quick breakfast to go, like muffins or something, so ended up here. Didn't get to stay and have a cappuccino but it was an attractive place I'd have done so if I'd have had the time. Muffin was good, cappuccinos looked good!

Reviewed August 6, 2015

We stopped in for a quick little bite before a whale watching tour and they were friendly and efficient. Tea was good, coffee was good. Atmosphere was great.