“Go to Coffee Place”
Review of Velocity

Velocity
Reviewed February 4, 2016

I enjoy this coffee shop whenever I visit Port Townsend. I must admit that I order a mocha orange coffee each time. The only disappointment is my coffee varies considerably by each barista.. I generally enjoy sitting outside as I have rarely seen an open table. Popular and worth the time, I will return

Date of visit: January 2016
1  Thank Frances C

Reviewed December 25, 2015

Get a cup of real good coffee and watch storms roll in this is the place. family owned. Nice place for family or friends. Some pastries mostly coffee.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed October 25, 2015

Velocity’s décor is 5 stars with brightly colored paintings of boats (it’s near the Port Hudson Marina) and pine, or pine-like, tables and chairs. It appears popular with a more refined but generally lively crowd, with many laptops. I rate my latte only 4 stars, but I make cappuccinos every morning at home and have a rather exacting coffee standard.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed August 24, 2015

we were trying to find a quick breakfast to go, like muffins or something, so ended up here. Didn't get to stay and have a cappuccino but it was an attractive place I'd have done so if I'd have had the time. Muffin was good, cappuccinos looked good!

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed August 6, 2015

We stopped in for a quick little bite before a whale watching tour and they were friendly and efficient. Tea was good, coffee was good. Atmosphere was great.

Date of visit: August 2015