“Nicely decorated, good food”
Review of Khu Larb Thai

Khu Larb Thai
Ranked #17 of 104 Restaurants in Port Townsend
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

My husband had a curry dish with ginger rice, he really liked it. My prawn fried rice was okay, I just don't care for Thai food so I go to please my husband. I don't care for the sauce they use in it. The waiter was very nice & attentive. The food came quickly.

Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

A little over priced. Servings are okay in size but the taste is not what I am used to. I ordered Tom Kah Guy. No nearly as creamy smooth as I am used to. Phad Thai nothing special but okay. Service is okay. Should be better as they claim to be the best

Reviewed August 13, 2017

This restaurant was very conveniently located being just off Water St downtown. My family and I love Thai food, which perhaps makes us a little more discriminating in our tastes. This place visually is just okay - love the colors, hated the table presentation - desiccated/faded rose petals under a 1960's style glass table top and an overly elaborate folded napkin. Food was tasty, but not standout in quality, presentation or serving size.

Reviewed July 11, 2017

A lovely surprise delicious Thai food on the peninsula. Each dish was beautifully presented and soo tasty. Fresh sea foods, Sauces were nicely spiced. The room is beautifully decorated

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

Excellent service, great food. Restaurant has extensive menu and serves bubble tea. I had the Thai tea which was one of the best I have ever had. I ordered the Chicken curry with wide rice noodles. It was delicious and would order again. Serves beer and wine.