“Reasonable”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 16, 2017

Had dinner on a Monday evening with my wife. Staff were friendly but we felt very rushed, even though the restaurant was not busy. We had an appetizer and the meal and were done in less than 45 minutes.
For an appetizer, we shared spring rolls, which were fried, greasy and over cooked (fried). Main course was average

Reviewed August 27, 2017

We popped in their for lunch and as usual we're happy with the experience. We found this place 23 years ago and it is a standby for us when we stay in PT or are there for the day. We has the ample house salad, chicken satay and the kiew wan rolls and each had an ice tea. Friendly folks working there and great food. I have never been to Thailand, but a friend of mine that lived there for 3 years also says this place does a great job.

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner here the other night to celebrate my birthday since we both really love Thai food. The service was amazing and really fast. I had the Pad See Ew and it was delicious, I just wish I had more seafood! And my husband had the Paneng curry! He had to order more rice because he really, really loved it! We had a great experience!

Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

My husband had a curry dish with ginger rice, he really liked it. My prawn fried rice was okay, I just don't care for Thai food so I go to please my husband. I don't care for the sauce they use in it. The waiter was very nice & attentive. The food came quickly.

Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

A little over priced. Servings are okay in size but the taste is not what I am used to. I ordered Tom Kah Guy. No nearly as creamy smooth as I am used to. Phad Thai nothing special but okay. Service is okay. Should be better as they claim to be the best