“The friendliest spot in Port Townsend”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed September 14, 2016 via mobile

Stroll into this Starbucks inside the nice Starbuck's in Port Townsend to meet the nicest baristas and enjoy the drinks and treats of your choice. It really is that easy and the rest us up to you. A terrific location, staff and drinks!

Reviewed July 29, 2016

This is the convenient and recognize able Starbucks from anywhere USA. It is very conveniently located on Sims Way. And of course the mochas are great.

1  Thank DoloresJacoby
Reviewed November 12, 2015

Yes it is located in the Safeway. Wish we had a real store but we don't. I am glad at least for this Starbucks.
The ladies and gentlemen that make the coffee are very friendly and make you feel welcome.
My complaint , and the complaint of those that work there, are the supplies. Generally out of something. Cups, lids, flavor etc. frustrating because we have driven there parked our cars and walk a distance to the store. Without a proper lid it is just impossible not to spill. Grrrr
The supplies is not the fault of the staff but they take a lot of negative comments regarding same.
Great Coffee

Reviewed October 5, 2015

If you want Starbucks coffee, this is the only place to get in in Port Townsend. However, it's in a Safeway. Sure, there's free Wi-Fi and places to get power for your devices, but the atmosphere is that of a supermarket.
When I'm shopping there I will sometimes get a cup to go. If I want to sit and enjoy my coffee, I'll go to one of our many local coffee houses.

Reviewed July 26, 2015

This site had friendly staff, but were out of most everything it seemed; caramel, toffee, lids for all hot drinks, various flavors of refreshers, etc. Closest one besides this one is in Port Haddock, and that's in a QFC. No stand-alone stores to be had here.