“Coffee break”

Sunrise Coffee Company
Reviewed July 13, 2018

The coffee at Sunrise is outstanding. I always buy some beans to take home with me to enjoy until the next time I am there. Friendly staff.

Reviewed February 19, 2018

I was at the boat yard and wanted to go and get a nibble and check my email. I first double checked that they had free wifi. Then I ordered what they were touting, a stuffed croissant, and a coffee. They asked if I wanted my breakfast sandwich warmed which sounded good on a cold February day.

I sat down to my computer and found that they wanted you to complete a form of personal info to access the web. One down. They delivered my croissant sandwich warmed. this as it turns out means that they microwaved it. That is about the worst thing to do to a croissant. I got a rubbery pastry filled with a greasy stuffing. Two down

The coffee was good. One for three.

Reviewed February 15, 2018

I'm glad places like Sunrise exist. Where else can a poor boy like myself enjoy a cup of java while surfing the internet WITHOUT somebody pestering me to buy something or bounce?

Reviewed November 7, 2017 via mobile

The barista and expresso were on point. They had a friendly atmosphere and looked as if they hosted some interesting cultural events throughout the month.

Reviewed September 28, 2017

We kept having their coffee at all the local restaurants so we stopped by to take some home. Their packaging is so fun....this makes a great gift to take home to others! And...the staff here were super nice and helpful to pick out the right brew!