“Best Breakfast in Town”

Pane d'Amore Artisan Bakery
Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in Port Townsend
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

This is an awesome bakery, reminescent of a small European bakery. They are open seven days a week and at the local farmer’s markets on Saturday in Port Townsend and Sunday in Chimmicum. They have an excellent selection of breads, muffins, croissant, cookies, scones and even dog treats. So my favorite breakfast is a morning glory muffin and a cup of their coffee for $5.00! I enjoy sitting in a bench outside and watching all the clientele come and go.

Reviewed September 28, 2018

Pan d'Amore bakes excellent pastries & breads. It's always a treat to stop here. I can never leave without buying at least 2 treats.

Reviewed September 16, 2018

The Kalamata olive bread is outstanding. I've never even tried the pastry, as I just can't get past the awesome bread with the perfect crust. I always start pulling a chunk off as soon as I leave the store!

1  Thank QuimperDiane
Reviewed September 3, 2018

I get my bread/rolls here and each time I come, there is a line. Totally worth the wait though, I especially love the cranberry walnut. Very dense and chewy, wonderful toasted with butter!

Reviewed July 20, 2018

The pastries are very good at breakfast time but I really recommend the sourdough seedy bread. It's the best!