“Delightful surprise, great food”

Punjab Indian Cuisine
Ranked #8 of 95 Restaurants in Poulsbo
Reviewed November 2, 2017

we have been here several times, and have enjoyed each visit. The quality, variety, the flavors, and the service are wonderful. As a vegetarian, it makes me happy to have so many choices.

Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

We ordered take out while we were camping. It was a cold and rainy. Excellent Tikka Masala and Naan Bread. We also had the house naan which was delicious. We have been to many Indian restaurants and I would go back.

1  Thank A D
Reviewed October 9, 2017

I'm not an expert on Indian cuisine, but I know good food when I eat it! I had recently heard that the Indian food here was very good so I tried it today for lunch. Small place with great atmosphere, & the food was even better than the atmosphere. Very good authentic food, large menu, excellent service & reasonable prices. If you are a fan of Indian cuisine & if you like curries, you will love this place. Each dish spiced to your individual taste, heat range 1 to 5. I had a curried (yellow) lamb dish with a heat range of 3 & it was excellent (I would not have wanted it any hotter!) I couldn't pronounce anything nor did I know what anything was so I asked the waiter to just bring a lamb dish that he likes off the lunch menu. It was delicious! We will definitely be back to try everything on the menu.

1  Thank GourmetMagazine
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

We’ve eaten here twice recently with well prepared and generous portions, good service and prompt both times. Curries are delicious. Last time my partner suggested the dinner for two and I went along. The food was good but we ended up with dishes that were too similar. Also, it is a LOT of food so pass if you don’t want leftovers. Good prices.

Reviewed September 11, 2017

Found this little gem by accident. Saw it while driving towards Bainbridge and said, "I gotta go there". It's hard to find good Indian food, but boy, this is it. Read the reviews and that cinched it for me. Hubby and I went on a Sunday and had the pre-selected dinner option (you get a lot of food for the price). There were a few choices to make, but we ate and then took food home and ate again the next day. It was great. Flavors were wonderful. We don't like spicy and it wasn't. Tandoori chicken, lamb curry, garlic naan, those veggie balls in a yummy sauce (can't remember name) and there were 1 or 2 other things that I can't remember now. We'll be back.

1  Thank Cindy K