this convenient hotel was formerly an HIE but is now Guest House Inn. we chose them because they accept pets and we were traveling with our dogs. I found very few properties that would accept pets when I was planning the trip. it is adequate but I was not impressed.
this hotel is off the main highway closer to town. it is right next to a plaza that has a Starbucks and a grocery store. it is quiet and maybe 3 minutes from the quaint town of Poulsbo on the waterfront. (I recommend a stop in to Sluy's Bakery btw)
the room was priced similar to most hotels I looked at but the bed was way too soft and we tended to be forced to roll into the middle of the small bed and therefore sleep was not the best. I also need to mention that even though the sink is outside the toilet/shower area there is very little room for the toilet. the paper holder was so close to the toilet that a person on the larger side might not fit. be careful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in scenic downtown Poulsbo conveniently located from all dining, entertainment, and the marina. Minutes from Naval Base Kitsap/Bangor/Keyport, and the Pudget Sound Naval Shipyard. Within 10 minutes from Kingston, Silverdale, and Bainbridge Island. Enjoy our complimentary deluxe hot breakfast served daily! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Poulsbo
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo Hotel Poulsbo
- Holiday Inn Poulsbo
- Poulsbo Holiday Inn Express