“Location is great”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

The food is mostly deep fried food, pub food. It's ok but not outstanding. The location is good. Not much selection for lactose or gluten intolerant people.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

I've heard this is a seasonal item and having tasted it, I'd be sad if it wasn't on the menu! If you like burger's & spicy/tasty things, you've met your match. Truly a great burger. My friend and I spilt this with the salmon/fennel salad and both were delicious. Might seem like a odd combo but we loved it. I think they should market the diablo sauce, it's that good. Also, with the lovely harbor views, fun vibe and great service. What more can you ask for!

Reviewed November 3, 2017

Good food, good beverage options, outdoor/view dining and well trained staff. This will become a go to place for out of town guests and when I want something a bit special. Gluten free options are also on the menu!

Reviewed October 30, 2017

Perfect harbor views. Piping hot calamari appetizer. Excellent salmon entree. This place gave me the exact experience that I was looking for.

Reviewed October 20, 2017

First time I've run across a restaurant website that fails to present the hours or location. Bizarre.

Been to The Loft? Share your experiences!