“Quaint spot, neat view. ”

Poulsbohemian Coffee House
Ranked #1 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Poulsbo
Description: I can't believe this place isn't listed here - quirky, friendly, delicious, awesome hill view over Liberty Bay and you can help knit on the World's Longest Scarf project!
Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for coffees during a weekend stay. Got the Mexican mochas after reading positive reviews here. Really enjoyed it. Also had a couple of pastries. Fast, friendly service and a neat view of the water and wildlife.

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

We stopped in the coffee shop to pick up a coffee for me and then my husband and kids stepped in, and the barista looked at us and said that too many people for a cup of coffee in super unfriendly tone although I had ordered it to go. I felt super upset and almost wanted to say keep the coffee. The coffee was good though but I will never visit there again.

1  Thank naboushadi
Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

A delightful destination for coffee and conversation. On a clear day sit outside and drink in the beautiful waterfront scenery. On a rainy day go inside for warmth, great coffee
and a nice food selection. Enjoy!

Reviewed May 21, 2017

Poulsbohemian is a coffee shop with great atmosphere and the kind of eclectic crowd and atmosphere one might expect in Poulsbo. Not a 'fast food' joint like Starbucks, but not the variety of eats either. Not sure why some say not friendly to retirees since they really don't seem to care what you think (in a good way).

Reviewed April 5, 2017

I don't go there anymore, despite the good coffee and views, because the new owner told me personally (when he and I were the only people in the shop) that he didn't want my business anymore. I have noticed, when passing by the shop, that I have not seen any of the old crowd there.

Been to Poulsbohemian Coffee House? Share your experiences!