“FRIENDLY PLACE BUT CHOICES ARE LIMITED”
Review of ChocMo

ChocMo
Ranked #17 of 95 Restaurants in Poulsbo
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Wine Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 16, 2018

I have no quibbles with the food quality or service, both are excellent. However, the menu choices are limited. They seem to have attempted to provide enough variety to appeal to most tastes. Unfortunately, on a Saturday night with not many diners besides us, they were out of the two dishes we had initially chosen. So I had to switch to what was my third choice. I'm assuming it was just bad timing on our part, but it was disappointing nevertheless. So the choices were pretty much limited to sandwiches or burgers, and not a great variety in the sandwich category, basically chicken, salmon or roast beef. I would say this is a better choice for lunch or dessert.

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I each wanted breakfast and lunch. This was perfect. We had espresso drinks, corned beef hash, and the Benedict's Brother burger. Is essentially a burger with an egg and hollandaise sauce; I'd never heard of it before and it was really good. Quick friendly service and danged good coffee. No pics only because we ate it all.

Reviewed September 15, 2018

So I always go there for chocolates but had a really good burger ( Pete's special ) and to my surprise I had the best fries ! They shave big pieces of cheese over them while they are hot so it melts ! And the Aoli dipping sauce was perfect ! Who would have thought RIGHT ?

Reviewed July 22, 2018

It's a very cool place to have a quick bite. The sandwiches are good as are the soups and salads. The prices are reasonable, and you can sit and visit with friends without feeling rushed. Everything looks like it was carefully crafted with quality ingredients. It's not a place to which I crave going, but I'm always content when i go.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

We love ChocMo! I don’t understand why it’s not #1 in Poulsbo. My husband meets every other week with his men’s group. Always a great food experience. Sunday brunch is the best! We love there biscuits and sausage gravy. Bloody Mary’s and Mimosa’s are just perfect! We are so excited for there new space, hoping they will extend there hours. Poulsbo needs a new music venue and I think ChocMo plans to have occasional music events. Awesome!

Date of visit: February 2018