“Fresh and delicious!”

Taqueria El Huarache
Ranked #26 of 95 Restaurants in Poulsbo
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

I had the fish and shrimp tacos and they were awesome! Very friendly staff, clean and fairly inexpensive. I would definitely recommend this place!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed April 25, 2018

We stopped in for the first time 2 weeks ago and will definitely be back. We were greeted right away by a friendly lady and given chips, salsa and beans for a starter. I had carne asada which I would recommend. The bartender made us 2 tasty spicy margaritas. My wife also enjoyed her taquitos.
Thanks again, we will be back soon!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 20, 2018

Their food is always fresh and delicious. The folks that run the place are very friendly and treat you like family when you come in.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed January 22, 2018

This is my "go-to" place for good and fast Mexican food. It is sort of a dive, but aren't they the best! I love the Sopitas! The chips and salsa are so good, I always eat too many.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

This is my first visit to this restaurant. The food is very good! The green salsa is simply superb. However, I can't say the same for the cleanliness. Several times when I looked across the restaurant to the soccer game that was on TV I noticed falling dust. Though the table and chairs were clean, the ceiling and hanging fixtures were filthy. I don't believe I will return, which is a pity because the food and the service was good!

Date of visit: December 2017