“One of Our Favorites ”
Review of 305diner

305diner
Ranked #28 of 95 Restaurants in Poulsbo
Reviewed October 20, 2016 via mobile

We have found ourselves always stopping in the 305 Restaurant for breakfast or lunch. Wonderful couple that own the place and lots n lots of locals enjoying great food!

Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

Food is inexpensive, not great, and at times the service isn't very friendly. Have stopped going here; there are better places in town.

Reviewed August 16, 2016

hole-in-the-wall diner, flavorful coffee and bacon. friendly waitresses and homey atmosphere. check it out!

Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I love coming to this diner. The couple that run/own the place take great pride in the food that they cook and serve. I LOVE the breakfast specials! Oh, and be sure to try the pancakes - they are light and fluffy!

Reviewed June 14, 2016

Got in late on Sunday and after waking up in the hotel, noticed this place across the street. Went in for breakfast around 10 in the morning and the place was half full with locals. Service was prompt and coffee and water was brought out pretty quickly. I like simple breakfasts so I opted for the eggs with bacon on home fries, they also had toast so I had the rye toast. The food was good as the eggs were cooked over medium perfectly. The bacon was tasty and they rye bread was good. The home fries were crispy which is not one of my favorite styles but it was good. The meal was priced right, service was prompt. I would definitely go there again.

Been to 305diner? Share your experiences!