“Wonderful pastries”

Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Poulsbo
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great place to go for pasteries. They have been around for a number of years in downtown Poulsbo. They also carry Norwegian pasteries and are the original Poulsbo bread bakery.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Sluys has been there as long as I can remember and is as good today as it was the first day I went in the door. Their are just too many wonderful things to mention but some of my favorites are the pecan sticky buns and the raspberry ribbon cookies. Go in, order anything and you will love it.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

This bakery is outstanding ~ there's no counting calories here, just indulge and enjoy! Everything here is so good and baked fresh daily.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Baked fresh daily with the largest variety of baked goods imaginable, all of which are absolutely excellent! Get there early, especially during Spring through Fall as the shop is packed with tourists daily. I often get a box of doughnuts and take the grandchildren to the local park to play.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

After reading the reviews I had to check them out. Best donuts I have had. We actually went twice before we went home. I would make this a stop while your in town.