“Not a bad place for a quick slice or a hotdog.”

Central Pizza & Hot Dog CO
Ranked #38 of 90 Restaurants in Poulsbo
Cuisines: Asian, Barbecue, Pizza
Reviewed 14 January 2014

The drinks that come with the lunch special are not generous but you can refill. The hot dog was tasty and the bun good. The pizza was not bad, Good flavor, Good taste, and Good crust.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

And boy, were my arms tired.

Sorry. I couldn't resist.

But seriously, folks, for the five years I lived in Italy, my semi-annual Washington State trips always included several trips to Central Market for the pizza. It's that good.

The salad bar is incredible; there's an olive bar, the bakery selections are outlawed in corporate headquarters of all major weight loss corporations and Central Market is just a hoot of a place to visit any time of the day. Or night. Or Summer Solstice. Or the three days a year it doesn't rain.

And don't get me started about the barbecue that's only available on the weekends. Get there early because they WILL run out.

Grab your food before 8PM and trudge upstairs to a nice outside terrace table.
I can't wax poetic over Central Market's on-site food because on the subject of Happy Food, these people are pros.
(Get it? Poetic... 'prose'? Yeah, I know better but sometimes groan-up humor is like Central Market pizza. Impossible to resist.)

2  Thank BluntedHedgehog
Reviewed 13 July 2013

When I get hungry for a chili dog this is where we come. The dogs are great, the chili is perfect, and I'm a happy camper. Sometimes you just need a good chili dog

Reviewed 4 July 2013

Love Central Market for the shopping, but the best deal in town is for their pizza and a drink for $3. Great food! Great service! You can sit downstairs or go up stairs which has a large sitting area.

Reviewed 3 April 2013

I expected a Costco-like lunch from this grocery store food court type place but it turned out to be a little more upscale. The pizza was amazing! I had the Central Swiss. My sister had the Chicago dog and it was also very good, with lots of trimmings.

1  Thank daphm