“Shopping and hungry?”

Central Pizza & Hot Dog CO
Ranked #30 of 91 Restaurants in Poulsbo
Cuisines: Asian, Barbecue, Pizza
Reviewed August 25, 2016

Good hot dogs when you are finished with shopping at the wonderful store. This place is inside of the grocery store. The pizza is a super thick crust. Usually fresh. I tend to order a hot dog, they have great kraut.

Reviewed January 2, 2016

If you're looking for a good take away this is your place. It's been years since I've had their slice of pizza special but not only is the pizza delicious, you can't beat the value. Servers are super friendly too. Central Market is just a great experience. Stop in.

2  Thank Lafayette11
Reviewed April 5, 2015 via mobile

When I lived in kingston Central Market was my grocery store of choice. Loved shopping there.

Occasionally id grab a hot dog or pizza slice while on the run. That's what this is - I wouldn't call it a restaurant. It's definitely an upscale version of of a grocery store deli department. Great salad & sandwich bar, great hot entrees, olive bar, pizza and hot dogs, deli meats & cheeses, etc.
All TOP quality and very tasty.

I never thought of it as a destination restaurant however.

2  Thank Bolero49
Reviewed March 17, 2015

Really, you have to go here. You have to eat here even if you can resist shopping.

(I can't. They have my imported red bean ice cream and all kinds of things you won't find anywhere else. And the quality of the produce! The seafood! The meats! Teas! Craft beers! and on and on and on until I give up and book another flight back before Spouse has forgiven me for leaving him in charge of the Canines during the last Washington jailbreak....)

This pizza isn't good. It's great.
And one of three places in the US where I'll stoop to eating pizza by the slice.
I don't really have to stoop. The counter isn't that low and I'm not that tall. It's just that buying slices usually means it's not fresh from the oven.
But this pizza is so good, I just don't care.

You want more proof how good the Ready To Eat food is here?
We spent $51 mailing clothes home so we'd have room in our luggage for:
Drunken goat cheese
petite brie breakfast cheese
two pounds of chilled BBQ ribs (Spouse request)
one Central Market take-n-bake pizza
three frozen gel packs

And thanks to Cristofer, we figured out the best way to space everything to stay cool without sliding around.

It was worth it.
Next time, I'll let Central Market do the packing and shipping.
Just as soon as the Copper River salmon season gets going.

Central Market.
One of the few reasons I'd move back to Kitsap County.

3  Thank BluntedHedgehog
Reviewed February 23, 2015

Central markets coffe shop (cafe) has very good coffee,espresso, and the best biscuits and gravy in the area. They also have the typical pastries along with granola, oatmeal and breakfast burritos. The market has, by far, the best produce in the area. A great market to wander around in as you enjoy your coffee.