“Wish all Hamptons were this good.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Puyallup
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Puyallup
Saratoga Springs, Utah
“Wish all Hamptons were this good.”
Reviewed 9 May 2012

This is a very clean and nice Hampton Inn. I've been to many and this is one of the best. Clean, new and nice. Stay here if you will be in the Tacoma/Puyallup area. The only downside is the road below is a bit noisy. But just turn on your AC fan to dampen the noise. I'll return.

• Stayed May 2012
, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Puyallup, responded to this review, 12 July 2012
What a fantastic compliment!!

I am so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and truly appreciate you sharing with the online community! I shared your review with my team, you made our day!!

We look forward to welcoming you back when travels bring you to our area!

Again, thank you so much!

Suzie & Team!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Yakima, Washington
Reviewed 7 May 2012 via mobile

Being a Hilton diamond member I stay in a lot of Hampton Inns around the country. This is simply the best one anywhere. It is new with great new room design and furniture and fore very close to the medical center. By far best stay in Puyallup.

• Stayed May 2012
Suzie_Mize, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Puyallup, responded to this review, 4 June 2012
Hi Robert!

Thank you thank you thank you for sharing your experience with everyone! It makes my day (and my team) to know that you enjoyed your stay and think so highly of our New hotel!

We certainly look forward to having you as our Guest anytime travel brings you back to our area!

Have a FANTASTIC day and again, THANK YOU!

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 30 April 2012

The staff were friendly and accomadating. The hotel was cleaning and smelled very fresh. The pool and spa were great and only blocks from the fair. I would definitly stay here again. The breakfast was very excellent. I would come again. Thanks.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Suzie_Mize, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Puyallup, responded to this review, 2 May 2012
Thank you so very much for your kind and complimentary words! I will be sure to share them with my team.

We look forward to having you as our Guest again soon!

Warm Regards,
Reviewed 29 April 2012

Very nice hotel with easy access to highway and other retail and dining. Everything is new and clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms had comfy beds and pillows, with nice decor. The lobby had a nice breakfast/social area that is great for larger groups to use to socialize. WARNING: Do not stay in room 224 even if it is the last room. Unless you don't like to sleep!! It is a handicap room (which makes it spacious and accommodating) directly above the entrance. The hotel has automatic sliding doors that make loud sounds when they slide and a very loud thump when they hit either end. It also shakes the floor and bed. So sleeping is possible most of the time between about midnight and 4:30 am. Otherse the constant slide and bang (along with the free magic fingers session) is going on. We got the last double queen in the hotel and then the whole hotel sold out. But they should not be allowed to sell this room!!!

Pool was small and shallow, but perfect for younger kids. The deck area was spacious, but there were no chairs for parents to sit on to watch their kids. And the vents were flowing with extremely hot air when it was already super humid and warm. Truly unbearable in regular clothes.

• Stayed April 2012
I wanted to touch base with you and let you know that I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and to also apologize sincerely for the challenges you faced with room placement. I thank you for bringing this to our attention as you are truly the first Guest to do so. It's through feedback such as yours that we are able to identify areas that are in need of our immediate attention. Rest assured that we are looking into a solution for the noise bleed into room 224! Also wanted to let you know that our pool furniture is on its way!! Our owners have hand selected beautiful teak furniture and it will be arriving very soon!

Again, thank you for sharing your experience! We look forward to having you with us again!

Springfield
Reviewed 24 April 2012

On our last trip through Puyallup, we were so happy to see that this hotel was finally finished. Everything was so shiny and new. Our room was close to the fitness center (one of the best complimentary fitness centers we have ever used) and we enjoyed the warm pool and hot tub every day. The staff was very friendly and the complimentary breakfast was well stocked. Love the added coffee/tea service available all day along with the warm cookies served up in the afternoon.

Room Tip: It is nice to stay on the same floor as the fitness center/pool.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Tiffany,

I thank you so much for sharing your experience at our hotel with the Trip Advisor community! I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us!!

We truly look forward to having you as our guest again anytime travel brings you to the Tacoma / Puyallup area!

Have a FANTASTIC day!!

Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 9 April 2012

I am from Puyallup and now that I have small children of my own it is very difficult to stay with relatives when visiting. I stayed at this hotel for the first time Easter weekend. This place is brand spanking new and immaculate. We stayed in a king suite and it was so comfortable. Me and my husband were very impressed. We will be staying here again soon.

Room Tip: Spring for an upgraded room. It is not much more $$$ and it is well worth it.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Suzie_Mize, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Puyallup, responded to this review, 11 April 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments about your stay with us. I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed yourself and we absolutely welcome and look forward to having you as our guests again soon!

Please feel free to contact me personally if I may be of any assistance in making return reservations or for any other needs.

Have a GREAT day!!

Suzie Mize
suzie.mize@hilton.com
Eugene, Oregon
Reviewed 13 March 2012

Stayed in a suite while attending a function at the Fairgrounds. Room clean and spacious. Free internet with wireless and excellent service. Pleasant and helpful staff with a genuinely good complimentary breakfast provided daily. Cookies on the front desk in the evenings are a perfect finishing touch. Recommend.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank blacklab1601
Thanks so much for sharing your experience!! I am very happy that you enjoyed our new hotel! I will be sure to let the team know that they hit a home run!

Looking forward to having you as our Guest again!

Have a GREAT day!

Suzie & Team
Also consider these accommodations in or near Puyallup
1.8 km away
13.8 km away
Hotel Murano
Hotel Murano
#3 of 28 in Tacoma

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Puyallup? Share your experiences!