“Excellent Authentic Greek food!”
Review of Gyro Express

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gyro Express
Ranked #106 of 274 Restaurants in Redmond
Reviewed April 2, 2017

This is a great place for authentic Greek food. My kids love the kids meals and the food is always fresh, hot and really really tasty! The kids meals come with a lot of food and are easily enough for 2 meals! Or one hungry munchkin!

The owner is a really awesome friendly guy and always has time to talk to my kids and family when we are in there. The food is good value as the meals are true meals and not 'snacks'. They are also more than happy to make some changes to the meals if you want to swap things out, my kids prefer Greek fries as opposed to rice, they are always willing to be flexible. This is our go-to Greek place!

Reviewed October 30, 2015

Very good gyros and more than generous portion. The restaurant has a few tables too. I highly recommend this place for an inexpensive quick meal. Parking was no problem

Reviewed September 9, 2015

What can I say, try the Gyros and you will become a regular.
So I admit, it's the weirdest mix of a Take out that you will find. Indian and Greek in the one place - but don't knock it until you've tried it.
This place truly rocks, the gyros are fresh, packed full of flavor and the best I've had and believe me, I have tried many places on the East side.
I would also highly recommend the fries. The seasoning on them is to die for!!

Reviewed July 27, 2015

This place is mostly and standing room only, but you can slide up to the stand up bar or just sit down with someone at a table and strike up a conversation. Seating is limited so don't be all upset when you get there at noon and there is nowhere to sit.

Reviewed January 20, 2015

This hole-in-a-wall has tasty Gyros and they will customize the heat-level to your liking. Their french fries are also tasty will mild spices on them. A Gyro + fries + drink only $7.49