“Bad Food, Bad Leftovers”
Review of Eastern Pearl

Eastern Pearl
Ranked #116 of 274 Restaurants in Redmond
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed December 26, 2017

How can you mess up lemon chicken? Come here to find out. Worst I've ever had. I asked to take the leftovers home, and they wouldn't even give me a little container of the sauce. On the plus side, the fried rice wasn't bad, but not what I'd call authentic.

Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

If​ you're into sweet & sour pork or orange chicken, don't go there. However, if you are curious about what people really eat in China, it's worth a try to find out. We liked it. We ordered dishes that we never had before. It can be spicy & sour at the same time. We will return.

Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

This is a restaurant we used to like. A convenient spot for dim sum. I have heard it changed ownership and I guess it must have. The food was terrible and the service even worse. The service was extremely slow. We ordered dim sum off of a menu as they had no carts today, it took 45 minutes to get any items. It should have been a clue when I asked for something that wasn't on his handheld ordering device (yet on the menu) and he said he could make no changes. Some of the food items were ok, but the pork in the dumpling appeared to be extremely mushy and possibly raw. When I simply told the waiter we couldn't eat this, he rolled his eyes and walked away. Didn't take it with him, didn't ask why, just left it on the table. I could site more examples but honestly, the raw pork and their attitude is enough. I will never eat there again. Oh, in the end, he didn't take the pork off of the bill. Of course not. We couldn't even get more water! Too bad. It's a convenient location for us. Never ever in my life have I not tipped.... this was a first. And he was the waiter and I'm guessing manager....

2  Thank Amy B
Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

The food was terrible, this new ownership is terrible, the service is very slow and the people are very unfriendly. Never going there again. Never have decided not to tip before but this place doesn't deserve a single penny from anyone. Don't waste your time going here.

3  Thank Companion712320
Reviewed January 28, 2017 via mobile

Terrible service! Very unfriendly atmosphere and a struggle to just order your food. Menu is overwhelming and offers too many dishes. We order three different dishes and all three came out at different times. Mediocre food lacking in attraction and taste. Lost opportunity to increase revenue on the fact you can't get a refill on beverages. Sadly we went on Chinese New Year and it was not busy, so no excuse for such slow and terrible service. Save your money and eat somewhere else.

3  Thank Lindsey T