“Great service & good food!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Haveli Cuisine of Indian
Ranked #108 of 274 Restaurants in Redmond
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed October 1, 2015

I was super hungry when I went here for lunch. They were in fact closing as it was past 3 pm, but the owner was gracious enough and asked me to come in still and help myself to delicious lunch buffet. The bread was good and the veg curry was very tasty. For me more than the food taste, the hospitality mattered! Thanks Haveli!

Reviewed August 19, 2015

$10 for buffet, 3 people, 18% tip (mandatory) $15 off with Restuarant.com coupon=$24.
Got there about 2 PM (lunch till 3 PM). Very limited selection, nothing was marked so had to ask what things were. Some foods were very hot and spicy. food was so-so. Another restaurant that we have a BOGO coupon for is around the corner so might try it next...would not return for this one.

Reviewed May 26, 2015

Aunty makes you feel right at home, and cooks almost any Indian dish you miss from home! What I like the most are gobhi parathas, the most amazing chapatis, and that tea I can't live without!

Reviewed January 28, 2015

The best homely vegetarian food I had in US.The homecooked chapatis/Indian Bread makes you feel nostalgic.
At 10$ you cannot ask for a better vegetarian food than this.

Reviewed January 11, 2015

Enjoyed Gujarati snacks for birthday party.

Well made; well presented and on time.

We have tried this for the first time and enjoyed it