Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$95
PricelineUS$95
Hotels.comUS$95
Expedia.comUS$95
eDreamsUS$95
TravelocityUS$95
All reviews cookies front desk sized fridge home away from home shuttle service renton area suite dishwasher cereal seattle airport counter cruise
Selected filters
Reviewed November 30, 2020 via mobile

We have stayed at the Larkspur Landing Renton Wa motel on and off for the past year! I am currently undergoing cancer treatments at Seattle Integrative Cancer Center just 6 minutes away!!

This motel has super friendly people at the front desk, especially Jessica. She has always got our room ready and accommodates our needs! We have gone to her many times and she always has the answer and will go out of her way to help us!

The beds are super comfortable and the rooms areee always clean!

We make our own breakfast in the am in the room since they don’t have a hot breakfast bar because of Covid. They stack the rooms nicely with pans, plates, silverware and cups for 2. They usually have a fresh fruit bowl of either apples or oranges across from the counter when you check in. There’s also different cereals, chips, ice cream and milk, etc in a little store across from the lobby,

There is always hot coffee, cocoa and tea in the lobby with a beautiful gas fireplace and seating area.

The morning desk person is Helen and is also very friendly and helpful!

We really appreciate the people here who always give us a consistent great rate as a cancer patient!

Thanks for great service and a wonderful place to stay in the l Renton area.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank keevygz
Reviewed October 14, 2020

-The reserved room was unavailable after coming in three days earlier to inspect room and place our reservation in person.
- Extra towels were unavailable; something about the desk clerk had to put them in the dryer. She was to call and let us know the status. She did not.
- Tried to get a spare key card; they ran three and none of them worked.
- Entrance doors (Three of them at least) did not secure or latch and one had the handle ripped off.
- Trash all over the lot and in the grass area.
- Car being repaired in lot; wehhel off gound and hood up.

Room tip: Do not even try
Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank 245vane
Reviewed March 4, 2020 via mobile

Larkspur Landing did everything to make our stay great. Clean studio room, freshened as requested, and the staff is so friendly and tries to accommodate all requests. Good coffee and nice continental breakfast....oh yeah, warm cookies too. They made a positive difference!
Cathie E

1  Thank catherineeR1998GN
Reviewed February 24, 2020

I had an emergency and had to find a place to stay near my work. They had availability on short notice so I booked my room with American Express Travel. When I got there they didn’t have my reservation and staff was abrupt and rude. I was told “their system doesn’t work with Expedia” and Amex should have called them to make the reservation. I waited a little while for them to enter my reservation in and was very uncomfortable as the person checking me in was sick coughing, sneezing and wiping her nose. She asked me for my phone to see my reservation email and touched my phone and my ID. The room they gave me was dirty, old, worn out, small and just overall not good. I had a tiny tv that was set 90 degrees to the side of my bed so I had to sit on the carpet or sit on my bed with no backing to watch tv. The bathroom was dirty, wood frame had water damage, the towels were like sandpaper and grey, the fridge was dirty and had questionable bits of food in it. The shower head was coming off the wall and the best part, my key card deactivated many times so I had to keep running down to the lobby to get it to work. I was told this was my fault because I probably kept the card next to my phone (I didn’t do this but I didn’t bother with explaining). Overall it is a definite no from me. You could spend less and find better accommodations and it would be well worth it if you had to spend more to avoid this place.

Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank EvelynofSeattle
Reviewed February 11, 2020

Family emergency prompted last minute trip to Seattle. Liked the previous reviews for Larkspur Landing and decided to give it a try. Reviews were spot on - what a gem! Immaculate, spacious, convenient location, great staff. We have a new go-to home away from home.

1  Thank Roz R