Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$121
PricelineUS$121
Hotels.comUS$121
Expedia.comUS$121
Agoda.comUS$121
StayForLongUS$142
All reviews waffles sitting area marriott hotels quiet area one night stay business stay pleasant stay decent hotel following morning a great place to stay sea tac visiting seattle desk sink kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed October 5, 2020

I was here for 2 nights. It was awesome!! I came up here for medical procedures and the staff was so very nice.I was a little freaked out for the procedures so I was a bit needy, but they got me everything I needed. After the procedures the manager even went to buy me much needed cough drops!!!( I paid him back of course) That was above and beyond what was normally done.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Owen Leinbach, General Manager at Sonesta Select Seattle Renton, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2020

joannehR1007AK, many thanks for the positive shout out for the hotel and team. Creating a personalized experience for you and all our guests is our mission, especially in these unusual times.

Reviewed August 8, 2020

First vacation since lock down in March. The Marriott hotels were recommended to me at being very diligent about their cleaning process so we decided to give them a try. Coming back from Orcas Island, wanted to stay close to Sea-Tac before leaving the following morning. Plexiglass at check in and no touch credit card payment. Got to the room (we got a Suite as we had 2 kids). All the extra sheets, blankets and towels were in plastic. The beds were great, we slept very well. I like the curtains, they were long enough so the sun didn't peek in too early. We asked for extra blankets and they were delivered by a very nice man. Over all, would definitely recommend this amazing hotel!

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed February 29, 2020 via mobile

We were impressed with this Hotel. Feels like new. Breakfast was good but could use a couple of waffle makers. Could not use the pool due to continued Reno’s.

Staff is well trained and happy. Southcentre mall is 10 minutes away with many restaurants.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank kenbot
Climber23352640380, Front Office Manager at Sonesta Select Seattle Renton, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2020

Hello kenbot,

We are happy you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms! The compete beautification of the Lobby and expanded Fitness Center will be completed this month.

Our team looks forward to serve you the next time your travels bring you to Renton.

Kind Regards,

Management

Reviewed February 3, 2020

Stayed at this location for a one night stay on business. Parking was available even though I arrived at almost 8:30 at night on a Thurday. Check in was quick and efficient. I am not a member of Marriott hotels so my room was just a standard booking and no extras. It was a double queen room with a sitting area, a kitchenette (fridge, mirco, and sink), desk, and shower seperate from the vanity. Paul Mitchell products in the shower! A very nice layout - felt very roomy. I slept well, bed was very comfortable. In room coffee was terrible - but downstairs there was a hot breakfast and coffee with creamers, included in my rate - very good! I am a Hilton Honors Gold member but this hotel made me consider switching to Marriott!

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
LeinbachGM, General Manager at Sonesta Select Seattle Renton, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2020

WeAlwaysWAnder, your compliments to our newly renovated hotel, efficient staff and amenities which meet your needs is very much appreciated...we look for ward to having you return and becoming a Marriott Bonvoy member.

Thank you for your business and time!

Regards,

Owen Leinbach

Reviewed December 2, 2019

Stayed three nights. Comfortable rooms, friendly staff, Under reno but not too bad for guests. BAsic breakfast thrown in but coffee was good. No food or beverage establishments within walking distance. Good value though.

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank John C
LeinbachGM, General Manager at Sonesta Select Seattle Renton, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2019

John C, thank you for the opportunity to be of service and for taking your time to share your experience. Thank you for compliments to the friendly staff and good value...we look forward to your return and showing off our newly renovated hotel.

Regards,