Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$129
PricelineUS$129
Hotels.comUS$129
Expedia.comUS$129
HurbUS$129
TravelocityUS$129
All reviews grab and go yogurt living room would definitely stay here again free breakfast desk sofa
Selected filters
Reviewed June 8, 2020

Stay away. The people at this hotel are inconsiderate dinks. I stay at Marriott's more than my own home and can tell you from experience they do not live up to the Marriot corporate values. The customer service and people here are absolutely incompetent and rude.

I had a simple problem with a simple solution which had already confirmed with Marriott Corporate is proper procedure. Was refused by hotel and told to take my money elsewhere by the Assistant GM when I asked to escalate my issue to someone who could actually help me.

Do not waste your time or money here.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 20, 2019 via mobile

The room was very spacious and I think some effort clearly went into renovating the room (particularly the kitchen area).

It wasn't the plushest place I've ever stayed, but was definitely a better value than many of the other hotels in the Renton/Seatac area. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean when I arrived.

Staff was pretty nice. Breakfast area was very crowded and cramped, but I thought the selection was decent for the price!

Staff at the front desk (both check-in and check-out) were friendly and personable.

Overall this place was pretty good!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Climber23352640380, Front Office Manager at Sonesta Simply Suites Seattle Renton, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2020

Dear Elliottd358,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the SpringHill Suites Seattle South/Renton and providing your honest feedback.

We are glad you appreciated our staff!

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Renton.

TownePlace Suites Management

Reviewed October 11, 2019 via mobile

We weren’t here long, but the room is much a standard Towne place Suites. The hotel is showing a little wear but not bad and our room was clean. The breakfast could use a little more to choose from but standard fare. The shuttle was terrific.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
LeinbachGM, General Manager at Sonesta Simply Suites Seattle Renton, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2019

Kenmarsam, thank you for staying with us at the TownePlace Suites in Renton. Your compliments to the cleanliness of your room and convenience of our shuttle is most appreciated as are your comments on our facilities showing wear. I will convey these sentiments with our ownership group to assist in accelerating our planned renovations schedule.

Owen Leinbach

Reviewed October 8, 2019

The rooms are like a small studio apartment and at first it looked like it worked well for my husband, me and our dog. However when we decided to cook a meal and pulled out the chair at the desk to sit down, it looked like someone had spilled food all over the back of the chair and onto the floor below. It was disgusting. How housekeeping could overlook this, is a mystery. If the room had been clean, it would have been an acceptable place to stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank danadivine
LeinbachGM, General Manager at Sonesta Simply Suites Seattle Renton, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2019

danadivine, thank you for sharing your experience while with us at the TownePlace Suites in Renton, WA. Your concerns for the quality of your suite is shared by me and we will use your review to reinforce the importance of "attention to detail" for our housekeeping team so this will not be repeated for future travelers. Again thank you for staying with us and brining this concern to my attention so we can act on it.

Owen Leinbach

Reviewed September 3, 2019

Staff was very friendly and most importantly the Rooms were Clean. Very close to the Airport i would suggest this Hotel if your traveling with Family Breakfast was also good typical but again a very clean Suites

Date of stay: July 2019