Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
GardenInn.comUS$125
PricelineUS$125
HurbUS$125
Expedia.comUS$125
Hotels.comUS$125
StayForLongUS$149
All reviews front desk breakfast buffet clean rooms pool and hot tub business trip airport seattle shuttle highway mattress
Selected filters
Reviewed April 6, 2021 via mobile

Great service friendly. Nicholas helped a lot and was very kind. Would definit ely recommend to anyone traveling through the Renton area. Grab and go breakfast was actually good unlike most hotels.5/5

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Alysia Cantu, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Renton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and we appreciate you choosing our hotel for your accommodations. Nicholas definitely is an asset to our hotel and I am happy to see you had great interaction with him and the rest of our staff. I am also glad you enjoyed the breakfast grab and go bag that we offered. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed February 28, 2021 via mobile

Whenever visiting Seattle I always stay at the Hilton Garden in Renton. Exceptional service & clean accommodations. Although the full breakfast is not offered during the pandemic - a great to go breakfast is offered to HH Gold members & higher. I’ll surely return!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Alysia Cantu, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Renton, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit!! We look forward to your return when your travels bring you back to Renton!

General manager

Reviewed February 26, 2021 via mobile

I stayed at the Seattle/Renton Hilton Garden because I had an Interview and Physical Fitness Test. The place was so quiet and comfortable I was able to relax before and after. The staff were really friendly and super accommodating. Thank you so much!

Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the customer service you received from our staff! I have shared your review with my team and hope your interview and fitness test went great! We look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you back to Renton.

Reviewed February 24, 2021 via mobile

Wonderful customer service and supporting staff. Thank you for providing a home away from home for us during our visits to Valley Hospital for medical care. Clean rooms with super comfortable beds is a must, but the staff has been the extra element that provided great value to us during our stay. We will be looking to the Hilton for our next stay. Well done

Trip type: Travelled on business

General manager

Reviewed February 15, 2021 via mobile

A breath of fresh air in this polluted world is worth way more than a trip advisor review but I have to show my gratitude with others and recognize the GM Alysia Cantu and her staff for truly going against the grain of the unfortunate norms of today's hotel staff and policies regardless of the chain. Wether it be low end or high end all you ever get are unrelatable, uncompassionate, and almost Robotic staff that don't care about the role they have in their employers brand and the quality of your stay with them let alone any genuine losses you may experience while there. Vehicle theft and vandalism truly isn't any hotel properties responsibility and that's rightfully so because theft happens anywhere you go despite location. I was pleasantly surprised the way the staff here responded when my truck window got smashed and my car battery stolen during my stay. They came outside and expressed genuine concern and sympathy for my loss and that alone was great but then they went above and beyond their call of duty as a hospitality based company and in humanity by picking up the bill for that nights stay in order to allow me to purchase a new battery and window. That was not expected and in no way owed to me. I will never forget that blessing from the good will of those lovely individuals. Thank you so much for validating my loss and going above your call of duty to help me get through struggle. So to anyone who's looking for a booking just consider that any emenities the property may lack or the sometimes above average rates that you remember genuine hospitality is priceless! So choose the Hilton garden inn, you won't regret it.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It was a pleasure having you with us and am sorry for what you experienced with your vehicle. I am glad we were able to provide you a remedy that made up for some of the loss you had. We hope to welcome you back should you have any needs in the future!