All reviews cooking utensils front desk personnel close to downtown the young lady stayed for nights nice place to stay light rail quiet hotel minute drive the general manager staying at this hotel convenient location southcenter mall free parking esa louis kitchenette
Reviewed March 31, 2018

The staff are always friendly and the rooms are clean. You definitely cannot beat the value. I have stayed with them for last four months and I have never had an issue. It is an enclosed Extended Stay, so you do not have to worry about your door being on the outside. Whenever I am in the Renton area for work, this is where I stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Renton, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2018

Thank you for your fantastic review of Extended Stay America. We are delighted your experience was excellent and that you felt we were a good value. Impressing our guests is our top priority, so we're happy that you left with such good memories of our hotel. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

dirty rooms were the first tip off. homeless people hanging outside the back door were encountered each time we had to take the dogs outside to poop and pee. the breakfast choices were terrible and it was disgusting and we left and would never return.

Stayed: April 2017
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Renton, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2018

Thank you for being our guest. Our goal is to provide an enjoyable experience for all our guests, and we apologize for letting you down. We hope you will consider giving us another opportunity to provide you with the outstanding service you should always expect from our hotel.

Reviewed February 8, 2018

If you need extended stay accommodations in NW WA I would highly recommend this place. The Staff was always friendly and very helpful! They always went the extra mile for me and even when my family visited!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Renton, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2018

Thanks for choosing Extended Stay America for your stay. We are pleased to know your stay with us was comfortable and that you were impressed with our top-notch service and facilities. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed January 13, 2018

Was having trouble with heater , surprised it was not resolved till two days , after multiple requests they changed my room without intimating me,

I had walked to room and access denaid twice , one for room change other for to know everything ok or not in new room , frustrated for this sort of thing , already tired and walked all the way to reception

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Renton, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2018

Kiran, we are so sorry for what you experienced. We want all our guest to have a pleasant and home-like stay and this was something which you didn't experience. We apologize for the difficulties you faced and have discussed this incident with our team members to better handle such situations. We are ensuring all our guest rooms are thoroughly inspected before we allocate them to our future guests. We hope you will consider giving us a second chance to provide the hospitality you deserve.

Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

I got a great rate and like Extended Stay America hotels for the extra space.  I needed a Seattle hotel that was close to the airport and close to an event I was attending in the North Beacon Hill area.  It wasn't as fancy as other Extended Stay America hotels, but it had all I needed.  The desk staff were great.  I did not realize the cooking utensils and kitchen items were not going to be in the room and once I landed later at night, I just wanted a cup of tea, but it was too much to go back downstairs.

My room was a good size, but there was not enough bedding, but all I had to do was ask and I got 2  blankets sent up to my room.  There was a desk, a small couch, a comfy chair, and 2 bars stools in the kitchen.  Bummer I was going to bring my daughter and they could not furnish us with a pack n' play or crib in our room, but she ended not coming on the trip.  The bathroom was OK and the kitchen was a little old, but glad there was a fridge and microwave in our room.  You have to walk by the "gym" to get to the elevator, but there was 1 treadmill, 1 bike, and 1 other item and they face the hall window; it seemed a little weird and I was wondering why they weren't facing the mirror, but I then I saw they were positioned to face the wall mounted television.

A few cobwebs, but tub was clean and mildew free. My window wasnt locked and figured that out as I was standing over old heating system that shut off before it got warm enough.

Always glad to have parking included in my hotel fee and there were lots of things nearby to include a Super Walmart, places for breakfast & other meals, quick access to the highway as well as the airport.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Renton, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2017

Thanks for taking the time to review your experience at Extended Stay America. We are glad to know you had a great stay with us and were satisfied with our service along with the facilities. However, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused to you. We appreciate you for being our guest and look forward to your future visit.