“Some of the best meixcan we've had”
Review of Santa Fe

Santa Fe
Ranked #95 of 347 Restaurants in Renton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 19, 2013

we used to go to the handbuger restaurant at this site since it was close to our hoem, but finally today, we had lunch at the Santa Fe. Huge plates of food, for very good prices and unlimited soft drinks (included wit the lunch menu.) We've been to several other Mexican food places in Renton and this is BY FAR THE BEST! Hope you all will try it!.

Date of visit: March 2013
2  Thank RonandJoan

Reviewed May 27, 2012

A couple of years back an out of they way burger joint on Sunset was converted into a small Mexican restaurant. I tried it and had a great veggi taco salad, I could not believe all the beautiful grilled veggis it had and how fresh everything was! My husband and I have recently been stopping in every couple of weeks to enjoy their surf and turf combo, yummy. My husband asked for a no sugar margarita and he made a fresh margarita with lime and just a little triple sec that was muy delicioso. They have had to expand to hold more people now and even have out door seating. This is a good value, comfortable place with good food and friendly service.

Date of visit: May 2012
1  Thank EatDrinkEnjoy

Been to Santa Fe? Share your experiences!