“Best Mexican Food!”

Santa Fe
Ranked #125 of 311 Restaurants in Renton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

I am visiting my son at Fort Lewis from Fort Worth, Texas. He has tried several local Mexican restaurants that disappointed but we decided what the heck and went to Casa Santa Fe today for lunch. It was spectacular!! Fort Worth area has some pretty awesome Mexican restaurants but this surpassed even those. Very clean, nice atmosphere, staff is beyond nice and professional and the food is great. Very reasonably priced as well. Highly recommend it to anyone wanting to try authentic Mexican food.

1  Thank Kbarthen

Reviewed 25 April 2016

This is the genuine article when it comes to authentic Mexican cuisine. Since I eat very regularly at this establishment I'm on a first name basis with the owners and staff. This restaurant is very clean and simply decorated. The food is great and the portions are generous (I have a health appetite and very often I end up taking a doggy bag home for me). The owner and staff are truly pleasant and this is where I come to practice my Spanish. In the summertime, there is an outdoor patio with ample seating for around 50 diners and the tables come with their patio umbrellas for those who burn easily in our modest sun. Without a doubt, I highly recomment this restaurant for visitors who find themselves in the suburb of Renton for a memorable dining experience.

1  Thank ChandraNaraine
Reviewed 19 March 2013

we used to go to the handbuger restaurant at this site since it was close to our hoem, but finally today, we had lunch at the Santa Fe. Huge plates of food, for very good prices and unlimited soft drinks (included wit the lunch menu.) We've been to several other Mexican food places in Renton and this is BY FAR THE BEST! Hope you all will try it!.

2  Thank RonandJoan
Reviewed 27 May 2012

A couple of years back an out of they way burger joint on Sunset was converted into a small Mexican restaurant. I tried it and had a great veggi taco salad, I could not believe all the beautiful grilled veggis it had and how fresh everything was! My husband and I have recently been stopping in every couple of weeks to enjoy their surf and turf combo, yummy. My husband asked for a no sugar margarita and he made a fresh margarita with lime and just a little triple sec that was muy delicioso. They have had to expand to hold more people now and even have out door seating. This is a good value, comfortable place with good food and friendly service.

1  Thank EatDrinkEnjoy

Been to Santa Fe? Share your experiences!