“Wonderful place to eat....”

Wild Fin American Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Wild Fin American Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 344 Restaurants in Renton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome to WildFin American Grill in our beautiful Renton Landing location! Enjoy fresh fish, seafood and Northwest meats. Our beverage selections include the best of the Northwest beers and wines, along with WildFin classic cocktails. At WildFin we are committed to delivering outstanding hand crafted food and beverage that will always exceed your expectations.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We just had four appetizers to share and it was plenty for dinner. The French onion soup was thick and delicious. Nice service and ambiance--not too fancy but still very nice.

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Our first visit to Seattle area. We visited Wild Fin looking for good seafood. Food was “okay”. It was not bad, but it did not wow me. Our server was awesome. Somewhat of a letdown.

Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have eaten here about 4 times now, and today was our last time. Sadly, the view was the best part of the meal. I ordered the Sockeye Salmon and it sounded delicious but it was overcooked and lacked flavor. My husband ordered the Seafood Fettuccine and there was a good amount of seafood but it too was lacking flavor. For what we paid for the dishes, we left disappointed and not satisfied.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

Server: top notch, food delicious and a modern design all worked perfectly to make the dining experience really enjoyable. My fish was perfectly cooked and our server was so attentive. My sister and I sat for about an hour and a half eating and drinking wine and felt so comfortable. Look forward to visiting Seattle again and dining at Wild Fin.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

Visiting and stopped for dinner--good food. Had shrimp and grits. Make sure you spend the extra for the rosemary bread--well worth it. Decent wine choices

Been to Wild Fin American Grill? Share your experiences!