“20 years and I finally found REAL Mexican Food”
Review of La Hacienda

La Hacienda
Ranked #25 of 343 Restaurants in Renton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 23, 2017

I was raised in Texas - land of the Tex Mex and authentic Mexican cuisine. Since moving to the NW 20 years ago, I had yet to find a really good Mexican restaurant until yesterday when I visited La Hacienda in Renton.

I visited with a group of co-workers and we are still raving about it.
The food quality was rich in flavor, high quality ingredients, authentic tasting and the re-fried beans were bomb. Burritos are huge and shredded beef enchiladas was yum. The meats were not fatty at all.

The salsa they served at the start was full of flavor too, along with the fresh pico and crispy chips.

The service was top notch and super fast. Our waiter was great and very proactive. The manager (owner?) was friendly and very professional looking. The lunch specials are reasonably priced too!

The restaurant felt very clean and even smelled clean. The decor was traditional, but tasteful and not tacky.

The only negative is that parking is downtown street parking and can be tricky to find spots on all the one way streets. We got lucky and found a spot a block away though.

I can not wait to go back!

1  Thank c_r_g_wa

Reviewed February 5, 2017

Always great selection of food and beverages! Service is always great! Very consistent meals! Homestyle food!

1  Thank Mindy19492015
Reviewed November 16, 2016 via mobile

I small group of my went here. Glad we did. Service is great, they split the check for a party of 4. Food was good with very large portions - bring your appetite. The drinks are big too!!! I would recommend this place.

Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

The atmosphere was very welcoming, and the staff was incredibly friendly! Not to mention the great food (: 10/10 would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed September 12, 2016

My wife and I enjoy this place every time we go. Great staff and lots of good food at reasonable prices.

Been to La Hacienda? Share your experiences!