“Fast service”

Ranked #30 of 344 Restaurants in Renton
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

Ate here with family recently. Service was friendly. Food came out quickly, though we were the only ones in the restaurant. Food was good in general, though the chicken in my stir fried noodle dish was cold, while the noodles were hot.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 8, 2018

Given the location, next to a somewhat divy motel with signs in the parking lot warning not to leave valuables in the car I was expecting an interior to match. Not so!
Wood paneling, a nice aquarium, servers in traditional Thai garb, greet you at the door.
So far so good. And the food?? Very good.
Fresh rolls were well made and the peanut sauce was warm with just the right amount of spice.
Noodle and Curry dishes were both tasty.
Prices are just a tad high given the location, but we will return when we're in the area.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

This place has nice lunch special menu. They give complimentary soup with lunch entrees. I ordered red curry and it was delicious.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

I had a nice lunch out with co workers and this place had good lunch specials. I ordered red curry and it was served with soup for lunch. The service was good.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Great food for dine in or takeout. It's one of my favorite special event locations because every dish is good, and everyone goes home happy. I recommend *steamed* pot stickers - far better than the fried ones. I also recommend the sizzling beef... WOW. Great flavor, perfectly cooked. Nothing was left to take home!

Date of visit: September 2017