“Good bar B Que”

Cedar River Smoke House Barbecue
Ranked #12 of 344 Restaurants in Renton
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: Cedar River Smokehouse is located in the heart of downtown Renton. Since the opening of our restaurant in 2000, we have gained considerable notoriety as a terrific lunch & dinner spot for individuals working in Renton and the surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on providing traditional as well as non-traditional Texas Style Barbecue. We offer a warm and friendly atmosphere to our number one concern... our customers!
Reviewed September 13, 2018

Good Bar B Que a little on the sweet and tanngy side but still good for the most part and tasty too so go and try it for your self I'm sure you will enjoy.

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

Had baby backs and they we're cooked to perfection. You have the choice of three sauces mild, medium and hot. Comes with sides. I had the potatoes salad, homemade and delicious. Staff pleasant and accomodating. Small little place but big on taste and service.

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

We have been here before and had an excellent experience but today left a lot to be desired. My husband had ribs and said that they were good. I had a chicken sandwich that left a lot to be desired. It was on a hot dog bun which I had to use a fork to eat. Ended up eating the meat because the bun was terrible. Beans were good. The lady at the counter where we ordered was not very knowledgeable and not helpful. I wanted an ice cream cone, had to pay first and then when I ordered, the flavor I wanted they were out of so I chose another that she couldn't get out bnb if the container and ice cream scoop. I ended up with really old ice cream and less than a scoop in stale cone. Don't think I'll be back again after this mess.

Reviewed May 2, 2018

Reasonable prices for great smoked meat. Service is great and friendly. Good location and always can find a parking place.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed April 3, 2018

The food here is always wonderful, and the people are great! I love the Brisket, slaw and the beans. If you mix the hottest sauce with the medium, it comes out amazing. The sausage is wonderful. We love Cedar River!!!!!!!!!!

Date of visit: March 2018