“Best Buffet I've ever been too”
Review of feast buffet

feast buffet
Ranked #8 of 324 Restaurants in Renton
Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

This is and incredible restaurant when everything to eat that you can imagine. Come here on a Saturday or Sunday night and they have a lobster and crab. The food is incredible period with a huge sushi bar of actual good sushi. Not your standard Buffet, an incredible Buffet

Reviewed April 10, 2017

Unbelievable selection of sushi & other dishes, Chinese entree's, salads, a smaller selection of American type foods (ribs, prime rib, German sausage, just in case), a nice row of items that I wouldn't even want to try (lots are doing it though), soups, ice creams, and a huge selection of desserts.

Reviewed April 10, 2017

Layout is weird. The space used to be a gym. Dishes tend to be lukewarm at best, and the fishy smell in the restaurant warned me to avoid the sushi. If you like 100's of choices on a buffet, then Feast Buffet is for you. I prefer quality over quantity. : /

Reviewed April 9, 2017

My husband took me there for my birthday and it was fabulous. We were there for dinner during which there was a live guitarist playing the whole time. It was totally unexpected but it was a lovely touch. Hubs is from Tonga in the South Pacific, so all the sushi and raw fish, and several types of shellfish were on his plate! The raw fish thing is not for me, but I did look at all of the sushi, and it was fresh, lovely, and ample both in quantity and types. There was so much to choose from all over the restaurant, that it was difficult to choose. I tried a teaspoon of this and of that, so I could sample as many things as possible. I love crab and shrimp, so that was my main entrée. On Fri, Sat & Sun they have lobster as well. I can't wait to go again! The service was excellent, it is done more as a team rather than one waiter to a table. For us, there was nothing that was less than excellent.

Reviewed April 2, 2017 via mobile

This is a modern, Asian-themed buffet restaurant. It is clean and spacious, with TV screens in every room. There is a separate function room. The buffet is spacious and quite diverse and includes a "Mongolian Grill" where you select raw meats and vegetables and they are seared in front of you. There is a bar.
The food was quite fresh. I tend to judge these sorts of places by their sushi and the sushi here was at least as good as you'd get at any conveyor belt sushi place, with a nice selection of both nigiri and rolls to choose from. The other Chinese dishes were tasty too, and there is a carving station as well as a separate seafood section. (If you are a vegetarian there is not a lot here for you.) There is a large selection of desserts, from fruits to puddings to baked goods. Prices are typical for an all-you-can-eat place, so going with an appetite is always the value, but the quality here puts it a head above others as a choice. Highly recommended!

Been to feast buffet? Share your experiences!