“Only had the Phad Thai but it wasn't great”
Review of Mezzo Thai - MOVED

Mezzo Thai
Price range: US$1 - US$22
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We offer both modern Asian Fusion and traditional Thai cuisine. We have full licensed bar, extensive cocktails and wine list. We offer fine dinning experience in a spacious, friendly and relaxing atmosphere. At weekends, we have live music provided by local musicians (Classical and modern Jazz) and also a Piano Bar. We accept to-go order to pick up, can provided out-side catering and can also do delivery locally. Our cooking concept is freshly cook gourmet. We uses fresh ingredients and source many of our produce from the local farming communities. We also specializes in healthy dinning options, our dishes are freshly cook-to-order which allow us to cater for specialty diet such as gluten free diet, low-carb diet, certain allergies and no-dded MSG. We are a niche family run small local business and our owner chef has over 35 years experience in the food business and every entree dishes on our menu has been created with her passion and the dedication to her craft.
Reviewed September 27, 2014

The first thing I order when I go to a new Thai place is their Phad Thai because if they can't get that dish right I'm not interested in the other ones. This place had some okay Phad but I expect more and if I can make better at home you are not worth my time/money. That is all.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

With only other table occupied, It took about 25 minutes to get our appetizer and about an hour to have all three dishes to arrive. (I can even cook faster than her.) Waiter never came to ask us how we were doing. The food was actually tasty. For the taste, I would give it a four, but because of the service and speed of servingthe food, I took two stars out, and thus might not go back again.

1  Thank Kevin T
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Most likely the best restaurant in the tri-cities. Hot and sour lemongrass prawn soup and fresh spring rolls are amazing. Please spead the word!

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

I asked a colleague for a referral to a Thai restaurant in Richland - being of no help Google brought me to this place. The restaurant is very small but I was met with friendly waitstaff. I had a chicken and vegetable stir fry. I asked for a little heat and it was perfect. The dish was beautifully prepared and was a perfect lunch.

Not sure what other's expectations were, but I will be back.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

... judging from other reviews, or good luck I wasn't poisoned. I asked for a salad with shrip added on. I didn't take too long though there were only 2 tables occupied (me included) but when it arrived I could smell the rotten shrimp from sevarl yards away. When I complained, the owner tried to convince me that it was normal seafood odor. At that point I just got up, offered to pay my ice tea (they gracefully didn't charge me) and walked out in real disgust. Neadless to say, I skipped lunch.

I don't understand how the lady that carefully prepared the salad didn't get sick from manipulating the stinking stuff. I eat seafood in my country several times every week and know what seafood smells like. And what rotten seafod smells like. Be acreful if you go.

1  Thank Aventurero2010