See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 29, 2016 via mobile

Run down hotel with very small rooms in a sketchy area of town. Poor limited choice of breakfast items in the small lobby area. Many other choices in the airport area. I would recommend looking elsewhere.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed April 26, 2016

Ghetto little motel with not a lot of amenities. It was fine for us, we just needed a place to sleep and shower. Be sure to check out no later than 11:00 A.M. or they will get mad. Our friends bed sheets had blood on it, not from any of us, which was gross. And the carpets need to be replaced. The lady who checked us in was friendly.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 27, 2016

We stayed for their incredibly "economical/budget" park and fly prices. Yeah, too cheap for me. My husband went and checked the room out before we gave them a credit card. He never has done that before... He comes back and say's it's ok. Lesson learned. Wholes in the door casing where numerous locks had been at one time. A whole in the bathroom door where someone had kicked it in. The sink was cracked, I didn't even look at the shower. The toilet worked. Plastic water and coffee cups, thank goodness. Sunken bed. I pulled the sheets back, no bed bugs that day. I slept with my clothes on and chose not to use the shower, my husband too. I guess we have turned into 4 star people. This was way too much for us. And, I was worried the entire 2 weeks we were gone whether or not my brand new car would still be there when we got home. I look back and laugh now. Spend a few more bucks and go somewhere else.

Room Tip: A good room would be at another hotel
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dsseattle
Reviewed November 13, 2015

Negative: (1) Room worn and smelly. (2) Unreliable phone at their main desk, so we were unable to contact them for shuttle pickup from the airport. No reimbursement for the taxi fare we paid to return to the motel and pickup our car.

Positive: (1) Low cost accommodation. (2) Good shuttle surface on initial outbound trip to airport.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Thomas G
Reviewed October 27, 2015 via mobile

Used their park, sleep and fly for 8 day trip and my CD case full of 30 plus CDs was taken out of my car. Not a secure lot at all.of course I have no proof that they took it. I know I put it in the trunk when I left. Will not recommend staying there.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo