See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 10, 2016 via mobile

We spent the night there one night. Thank God only for one night. Got up early to get ready for our flight back home. Went to hope in the shower and had a bed bug on my hand. After the shower, my wife woke up and we both found bed bugs on the pillow, sheets and on the walls. I've been bitten by the bugs and thank god our little one did not. Don't waste your time or money there !! The breakfast in the morning is nothing to miss !! Had better bedding and breakfast at places that did not cost as much as this place.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mikkie2003
Econolodge S, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge SeaTac Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2016

Hello, Mikkie...

Thank you for reviewing our property. I am so sorry to hear about the problems you had here with us. On behalf of my entire staff I would like to apologize. That is unacceptable and that room has already been taken down to be deep cleaned and rectified for any future guests...

Thank you again for the comments...

-Nathan Perry
Front Desk Manager

Reviewed August 30, 2016

Tried to cancel our reservation and the very rude and unprofessional clerk said too bad as he was looking directly at my reservation!! Hope the rest of the staff does thier job better than he does! Have always dealt with reservation people directly and have had a good result until now!! Very poor !!!

Room tip: Stay somewhere else
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Econolodge S, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge SeaTac Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2016

Hello, "butch60098"...

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant experience with our staff. We will work with him to figure out what happened and work on how we can avoid this issue happening again in the future. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience...

-Nathan Perry
Front Desk Manager

Reviewed July 22, 2016

Don't stay here if you like amenities. The place is dated and most of the work looks like it's done by employees rather than by professionals. Wallpaper border is peeling and the Pepsi machine is filled with Coke. However, the place is very, very clean and it offers a basic breakfast. The hotel is decently close to the Tukwila rapid rail station so there is easy access to Seattle. It's probably a little far to walk to the station, but there's free parking and I think maybe the hotel shuttle will drop you off there.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2016

Filthy rooms! Very run down, nothing like the pictures, nor do the rooms have the amenities advertised. Staff could care less and rude. Poor and very limited breakfast choices. Would never stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Thank Ahmileena Teres... D
Reviewed June 17, 2016

This was so bad my wife demanded a refund and we left. Hated sleeping in the car in a rest stop, but better than the hotel. Room not ready at check in time. Old smoke alarm dangling from the ceiling. Hair on the bed sheets. Clothes rack literally falling off the wall. Strange odor in the halls, plus in the evening, the first floor doors were blocked open which to me was a security risk. Did not seem to be a better side of town. Only electrical outlets were in the closet and on the desk, nothing else. Wifi did not work at all.
If this is your only choice, keep driving to the next rest stop, better off sleeping in your car.

Date of stay: June 2016