Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$166
  • Breakfast included
US$143
US$119
1,442 results
All reviewsparking lotihop restauranttrailer parkwafflesroom was cleanseatac airportthe shuttle driverfree shuttlenext morningfree breakfastchoice hotelsan early flightlight railthe breakfast areawould stay here againfront desk staffrental car
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 March 2012

This was my first time here. I got a rate of $67.50 (plus tax) through the hotel website. TripAdvisor is usually very reliable (if you use it right). Still, I had some lingering doubts before arriving the day before a flight out of SEA-TAC Airport. Well, my doubts disappeared as I drove towards the property. The building was a modern four-storey hotel with a bit of style (containing a church-like "steeple"). A modern IHOP was across the parking lot. After parking, I walked past two smiling employees and a new-looking Sleep Inn airport shuttle. Walking into the building, I was greeted by a giant banner reading something like "Choice Hotels 2012 Gold Award Winner".

After quickly checking in with a genuinely friendly young lady, I proceeded to my room. The room was small with two double (definitely not Queen) beds, and the TV was a modern HD flat screen. The bedspreads were new and clean but were an outdated gold colour. The sink was located outside the toilet/shower area (there was no bathtub), and the two were separated by a sliding door. The room and bathroom areas were very clean, and the shower floor was so immaculate, you could prepare a meal on it.

The complementary breakfast started at 4 AM and included dual waffle machines, fresh fruit, orange juice, coffee, and hard boiled eggs. There were other items as well.

My only quibble with the hotel was that I didn't get my wakeup call for some reason. My wife heard one other person in the morning talking about the same thing. Given that I saw no previous reviews complaining about this, I'll give the property the benefit of the doubt. I'll also give them my business the next time I have to take an early flight out SEA TAC Airport.

Room Tip: Get a room on the north side to avoid the view of the rundown trailer park on the south side.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank HeyNow-Hank
Reviewed 17 March 2012

It's hard to find nice, clean hotels in this price range, who also have promt, and caring staff. I have stayed here 3 times, and will continue to use this hotel! Their shuttle is very good, as well. The manager is very concered about his guests, and genuinely wants to provide great service.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank stringbean_69
Reviewed 9 March 2012

We got a fly and park package here. The staff were friendly, professional and helpful. It was hassle free. We slept, parked the car, caught our shuttle and went on vacation. Upon return we called them from the airport, and were picked up within 10 minutes and brought back to our car.

The breakfast was decent, not your usual stale muffin budget hotel fare. The rooms were clean. We got a room on the top floor to minimize noise (as someone else here had suggested) and we had a nice quiet sleep!

Would recommend.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Leanna K
Reviewed 6 March 2012

When in the Seattle Tacoma area I always stay here. Excellent staff from the van driver Sem and the two desk clerks Kya and Savana, they truly make you feel at home.

Room Tip: Third floor has always been a charm!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 February 2012

A decent enough place, but way overrated. The room was smelly; the hallway noise was loud and constant; the bed lumpy; and the location incredibly inconvenient (2 miles from the airport, with only an iHop nearby). Everybody on the staff is great, and maybe weary business travelers are so relieved to have courteous service that they overlook the motel's many other shortcomings when they post their ratings. Still, I won't be staying with the Sleep Inn anytime soon again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business