“Take out of Duck noodle soup”

Mango Thai Cusine & Bar
Ranked #3 of 111 Restaurants in SeaTac
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed October 3, 2018

For a restaurant close to the airport, it was very nicely decorated. My order was taken and I was served quickly. Like most noodle soup, it was packed separately. The broth was still so piping hot that I almost burned myself. Despite that, the duck was not overcooked. Those with the lovely flavor and texture of the noodle soup combo. I was perfectly sated. Highly recommend.

Reviewed September 24, 2018

We had a dish with salmon & mango salad, the salmon was very dry, over cooked or maybe left fromthe day before. The BBQ chicken was equally as dry & overcooked.
We went after checking after my flight, but would find somewhere better next time.

Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

Booked into airport hotel prior to flying home the next day, so what to eat, plenty to choose from in the area but we were meated, burgered and pizza'd out. Mango was the obvious choice. Everything is freshly cooked, the spring roll starter was great and between us we had honeyed chicken, ginger chicken, Chicken and cashew nuts and crispy duck. 4 great choices. Bill came to $192 including wines, beers and rices/noodles. A bargain

Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

They have 5 levels of heat depending
On how spicy you want it. My partner asked for 5 as he likes it super spicy and that wasn’t hot at all. I tried it, normally I can’t take any Spice and I could eat it. My pad Thai was lovely even though the waitress forgot I asked For No bean sprouts til a minute before the food came...which made me think they just picked them out.... hope not!
Spring roll starters were lovely.
All in all we enjoyed it. I do love Thai food

Reviewed September 6, 2018

decor is interestingly nice and the service was good. The food was ok. they have 5 levels of heat that they offer ... and its HOT ...my husband likes pepper heat so he went for a 4...and that had him reaching for the water!.. My spring rolls and pad thai were alright...;but for a healthier eating option this worked after our week in AK. the walk from the hotel was short so that was nice as well

Been to Mango Thai Cusine & Bar? Share your experiences!