“Not the best ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for dinner tonight
The server was friendly and got the order right.
The food was over cooked and the Broccoli
Was cold
We had three different waitresses so we didn’t know which one was ours but the all did a good job

Reviewed June 11, 2018

Service was GREAT! Our server did everything right including returning my steak cheerfully when it was cooked 'well done' rather than 'med. rare' as I had requested. We had ordered the two meats and sides special and I got the ribs and sirloin steak. The steak, it seemed, had been put through a tenderizer and was difficult to cut, the ribs were dry and tasted like cardboard. Maybe it was the cook on duty that night. I don't remember what my boyfriend had to eat, but his feeling was that the steak was 'old.' ?? Don't about that. However, in spite of the not so pleasant experience food wise, because of the great service and reading other reviews, we would be amenable to going again and giving Applebee's a chance to redeem itself. I've eaten at Applebee's in other cities and have always been satisfied. So this must've been a fluke.

Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

It was getting late and we had not eaten since breakfast, and we spotted Applebee’s.
As you would expect from a chain of this standard, very clean and efficient.
I had the 6 oz sirloin steak with fries and broccoli, the steak was a melt in the mouth perfect and broccoli was great. My wife had the brisket quesadilla which she cleared without any problem or help from me.
I would recommend any one to eat here.

Reviewed May 12, 2018

Had excellent steaks with green beans, broccoli and mashed potatoes. The $1 margarita's were very watered down so ordered a regular which was good.

Reviewed April 6, 2018

The food is generally quite good at Applebee's and I recommend the establishment. Because I don't cook myself, I must pay the extra cost to eat out. One of my complaints is with the presentation. If I am paying $15 for a hamburger, I not only expect it to taste good, but I also expect it to look good on the plate so I want to eat it. I was not impressed with what I received. In fact, I actually considered leaving which would have been inconvenient for everybody, including me...so I conceded [sigh]

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!