“The most extensive use of lavender.”

Sunshine Herb and Lavender Farm
Ranked #13 of 38 things to do in Sequim
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“The most extensive use of lavender.”
Reviewed 13 February 2012

When I walked into Sunshine for the first time, I was blown away by the massive amount of products that were lavender. Beauty, food, candles, pet, sachets, tea. On and on. Lavender scents are different and personal. I love how it is used here. Blends of cranberry or sandalwood and vanilla, fill your senses. The lotion bars are amazing, really make your skin soft. Lavender BBQ sauce? Yes! Green tea, pomegranate and lavender, yummy. A must see place. Don't wait for the Lavender Festival to go.

Visited February 2012

Boise, Idaho
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Wonderful lavender store!”
Reviewed 26 September 2011

What a big store consisting of a huge amount of lavender products!

Since we went in September, we were not in the 'lavender season' so not much to see on the farm, but the Sunshine store is HUGE!

I purchased some vanilla/lavender body mist and both my friend and I got an oil of lavender, peppermint and eucalyptus which you apply to your temples (and we rubbed some on the outside of our nostrils) and automatically clears your sinus' and gets rid of any headache you may have at the time! GREAT STUFF!

The back room they even have ice cream you can get.

There were so many other products I wanted to get here, but knew we would be hitting other lavender farms/stores so did not purchase more. Sure wish I had, the other lavender farms/stores did not have anywhere near as many items or selection of lavender products as Sunshine did..... unfortunately we did not make it back to Sunshine so did not get the other products I really wanted. :(

Will definitely stop here next year and purchase alot on our annual BFF trip through the Olympic Peninsula!

Visited September 2011